𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

🛑𝚃𝚁𝙸𝙶𝙶𝙴𝚁 𝚆𝙰𝚁𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙶🛑
   (talks about self harm)

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

It was pretty quite between Katsuki and Midoriya, neither one knew what to say.
Well that's somewhat a lie, The blonde knew he needed to clarify that he wasn't apologizing just cause he didn't want to be blamed for Izuku self harming.
Honestly if Izuku told Bakugo, he had to admit all the fucked up shit he had done to the greenette, in front of everyone he would.
He knew he fucked up big time with everything he had ever done that involved the greenette.
That's why he wanted to make it right, he already tried staying away from Izuku.
And that hurt both of them a lot more then either one would like to admit out loud.
So apologizing and clarifying he actually means it, is what he needed to do now.

Midoriya, I'm not apologizing because of.... well this... "

Bakugo gestured towards the greenette's arms, the same ones he had just finished wrapping up, before continuing.

"I've been wanting to apologize, I was gonna the day when you had that panic attack..... that's why I was trying to get your attention. "

"But seeing you so freaked out you didn't even want me to touch you, made me realized just how much trauma I inflicted on you. "
"So I decided maybe staying away from you might be the better choice?"

"Why didn't you just ask me?"

"Bakugo I don't want you to avoid me, it honestly pissed me off when you would be nice to me one day and then a total ass the next. "

"It was confusing.

Katsuki nodded his head, finally understanding the greenette's attitude here lately towards him.

"I really needed you that night..... and you turned me away. "

"And told me to die. "

The freckled teen was sniffling by now, he had been holding in how hurt he was for so long and at the moment it felt like word vomit.

The blonde harshly bit at his bottom lip, he remembered that day. "

His mom had given him such an earful, and like usual when he saw the greenette and had figured out he wanted to talk about something that could of waited till the following morning.
He took his anger out on him.
He went back into an old habit,
he was trying to kill off.

"Why did y-you need me?"

Katsuki asked, tilting his head a little.

Midoriya flinched a little at the question, he hadn't expected the blonde to ask that.

Should he tell him?
What if Katsuki didn't believe him?

"I-I uhm have a suspicion..... "

Did he know?
Did Bakugo's really guess it that easily??

"Y-You do?"

The blonde nodded his head.

"Did Almight take your quirk?"

"I wish that was what he had done.... "

Izuku mumbled, but unlucky for him Bakugo heard.

"What do you mean?"
"What did he fucking do!?"
"Was it worse then that?"
"Did he say something to you?"
"Did he harm you in anyway!?"

Correction, Izuku no longer worried that Katsuki wouldn't believe him.
He was worried Katsuki would kill the yellow headed men.
Not that he really cared, he just didn't want Bakugo to ruin his hero career.

"Izuku fucking answer me. "

Katsuki barked, keeping his voice low but stern.

"P-Please just stop."

The freckled teen begged, pulling his legs into his chest in a protective manner.

"S-Sorry."
"I didn't mean to push you."

The blonde apologized laying one of his hands on Izuku's scarred one.
At first the greenette didn't put much thought into that action, till he realized someone was touching him and he wasn't feeling sick to his stomach.
Come to think of it, he was also touching his arms minutes ago when wrapping the bandages around them.

With that thought Midoriya ended up crying, which scared Bakugo.

"Shit what I do?!"

Katsuki asked, completely letting go.

"N-Nothing."

Izuku choked out, harshly wiping his tears away.

"Then why the hell are you crying?"

"If your just trying to spare my feelings then go to hell. "

Izuku shook his head over and over again, not being able to talk with out choking up.
He was trying to calm himself down, truly.
It's just he didn't think anyone would be able to even do a simple handshake with out him have a total melt down.
Though I guess at the moment he was having a melt down but it was a good type.
If that was even possible!

"I-I'm sorry. "

The greenette manage to choke out again.

"It's alright, you don't have anything to apologize for. "

"Just try to fucking Breath ok?"

Midoriya just simply nodded his head, as he practiced taking deep breaths.

"Do you feel better?"

Bakugo asked, once Izuku got extremely quite.

Izuku nodded his head again, not trusting his voice.

"Ok.... good. "

"I.... Uhm I won't push you in to telling me what happen.... "

Bakugo trailed off, he had a really really bad feeling.

"But just know when your ready to talk about it, I'm right  fucking here."

𝓗𝓮'𝓼 𝓹𝓻𝓸𝓫𝓪𝓫𝓵𝔂 𝓳𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓼𝓪𝔂𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽, 𝓼𝓸 𝓱𝓮 𝓭𝓸𝓮𝓼𝓷'𝓽 𝓼𝓮𝓮𝓶 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓫𝓪𝓭 𝓰𝓾𝔂.

𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀 𝓱𝓮 𝓱𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓼 𝔂𝓸𝓾.

𝓗𝓮 𝔀𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓲𝓽 𝓲𝓯 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓳𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓼𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝔀𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓽 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓫𝓵𝓮𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓸 𝓭𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱.

"Thanks Bakugo."