𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂 𝓯𝓸𝓾𝓻

🛑𝚃𝚁𝙸𝙶𝙶𝙴𝚁 𝚆𝙰𝚁𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙶🛑
(Hints at abuse/r•pe)

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

*𝚁𝚒𝚗𝚐* *𝚁𝚒𝚗𝚐*

The blonde glanced over his phone and with a roll of his eyes he stared back down at the greenette who was looking for what he would wear tonight.

"Is that her again?"

Izuku questioned, pulling away from his duffle bag starring  straight at Katsuki's phone.
He obviously knew the answer already, but some part of him hoped Mitsuki was finally leaving the blonde alone.

"Tch, yeah. "

"Are you gonna tell your dad at all?"

Izuku softly asked, jumping on top of his bed, where Bakugo was laying.

"Tsk, I text the hag last night, and I told her I won't tell pops anything as long as you can come over when I have to stay there, because my old men is finally home."

"So no.... "

Midoriya grumbled, he could tell the blonde still cared for his mom and despite his words he really didn't wish her any Ill will.

"You should tell him, then your dad can leave her and you can  at least have one of your parents. "

Midoriya knew pushing the blonde wasn't gonna help much, but he two knew what it was like to live with an abusive parent even though he only remembered a couple of years of it, and his mom quickly left that bastard when she had found out Hisashi was abusing her son as well.
But even with that being the case, she still worked all the time like Bakugo's dad.
But maybe him And Katsuki could just keep each other company.
Selfish thoughts.
And Izuku knew that which is why he was trying to get Bakugo to at least speak to his dad.

"Oh yeah sure nerd, I'll tell him if you tell Aizawa or some authority manner at this point, what fucking ass-might did to ya."

Katsuki growled, sticking his tongue out in hopes the greenette wouldn't be too upset with his comment.
He knew this was still a sensitive subject, but a subject that needed to be talked about never the less.
The truth was Izuku wasn't getting much better, yeah he was eating more often.
But he was still having nightmares, he still felt disgusting in his own body.
And those horrible voices were still there taunting him, teasing even.
Trying to get him to cut, just one more time.
One more time and life will be better.
He will feel better.
That all his life problems will go away.
That he would go away.

Sadly though the blonde didn't know about the self harming, he just had a gut feeling.
And he always listened to his guts.

They needed to talk to some authority figure, and they needed to do it soon.
Izuku needed professional help, He needed to feel safe again.
And try as the blonde must, he couldn't do it all.

But luckily for the greenette, despite the blondes pride he  could see that.
And he was determined to help Izuku.

"Katsuki who am I gonna tell?"

"No ones going to believe me."

"And you think my pops will believe me?"

"He loves her!"

"He'll probably try to convince me I've been brainwashed or some shit. "

"Oh come on, Kacchan. "

"Your dad loves you. "

"He wont choose his wife over you. "

Izuku declared, neither was raising their voices.
They were just having a simple toned conversation.
Like it was the most casual thing to discuss.

"You gotta tell someone Izu."
"Someone who can actually help you. "

"What about your mom?"

Izuku paused on that suggestion.

"If I tell my mom will you tell your dad?"

He tried to bargained.

"Tsk, maybe. "

Izuku smiled at that reply.

A maybe was better then a no.

"Ok, then now that, that's settled!"

"Let's get ready for movie night!"

"We'll discussed the rest later."

Izuku declared, kissing the Blonde's nose and then bouncing towards the bathroom.

That was another thing that put their relationship is questions.

Izuku randomly giving nose kisses to the blonde.
All whilst Bakugo gave him forehead kisses, at night time when they'd cuddle.

Both knew they probably should talk about their relationship, but now really wanted to ruin this sweet relationship they already had.

So that was another conversation they decided to bring up another time.