𝓕𝓸𝓻𝓽𝔂 𝓢𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷

𝚂𝚖𝚞𝚝!!!
18+

For those who don't remember, bakugo ended up moaning by accident when Izuku had kissed his neck.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Uhmm.... "

Midoriya trailed off, wondering if he had misheard what just happened.
Did he really hear the blonde moan?
Please say he did.
Cause if so, that was the most adorable and hottest sound he probably ever heard escape Katsuki's lips.

"D-Did you.... was that you?"

"No!"
"You stupid ass idiot!"

Midoriya bit his tongue, not liking the fact that Katsuki was yelling so close to his ears.
Which is when he got an idea.

An evil smile presented the freckle boy's lips, before he leaned closer to the blonde.
His lips just barely grazing Katsuki's soft skin.

"What a-are you doing!?"

Katsuki growled, trying his best to pull away, however Izuku was quick to pull him closer.

He hesitated for a moment though, the greenette didn't want to make the blonde uncomfortable.
He didn't want to turn out like Almight, or his dad.

"C-Can I kiss you there again?"

"And I'd let you do that why?"

Bakugo growled, his ears being completely red from embarrassment, and they only became redder with Izuku's next words.

"Because I w-want to hear that noise again."
"It sounded adorable."

"Tsk, tell anyone about this and your dead meat. "

"Pff, trust me Kacchan whatever happens,whatever goes on stays between us."

Midoriya whispered, beginning to kiss along Katsuki's neck and shoulder.

"D-Do you want me to take off my fucking shirt?"

Bakugo huffed out, he was trying his best to seem like he wasn't completely turned on but it was hard.

"Do you want too?"

Katsuki didn't think twice, he threw his shirt on the ground, giving Midoriya full access of his upper body.

"Your so beautiful Kacchan."

Izuku breathed out, planting more kisses around katsuki body.
Anywhere his lips could reach, he kissed.

"Mmh~"

"More~"

Katsuki breathed back, bucking his hips in the air.
Once he realize what he was fully doing he completely holted his movements.

"S-Sorry."

The blonde stuttered, he could tell his whole body was flushed a bright cherry color.

"It's ok, puppy~"

"You look so hot like this."

"So beautiful~"

Midoriya whispered, biting the blondes neck lightly.
He wanted to mark the other  baddly.
He wanted everyone to know Katsuki was his.
Just like he belonged to the blonde.

"Mmh~"
"Damn it Izu~"

"Hehe~"

"Do you want me to touch you further down?"