𝓕𝓲𝓯𝓽𝔂 𝓞𝓷𝓮

🛑🛑𝚃𝚁𝙸𝙶𝙶𝙴𝚁 𝚆𝙰𝚁𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙶🛑🛑
          (R•pe/selfharm)

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Akui Shi.
They weren't exactly evil, but they weren't good either.
They were born during 9/11, quite a shitty day to be born on, and sadly their parents never let them forget that.
They always had a habit of reminding them that it was their fault such a tragic thing happened.
Can you fucking believe it?
Blaming a baby, for a day so many people are heart broken from.
Beating, and mistreating said child because their parents were convinced that they had something to do with it.

It was no surprise when Shi received her quirk.
A villainous quirk their parents claimed.
See Shi's quirk was interesting, at first glance their quirk seemed to be manipulating one's mind.
But if you dug deeper you would be able to figure out, they could reach into your memories and pin point your greatest fear, and, or your greatest memory.
They could speak to you only using telepathy.
And they can twist your mind into seeing someone else when you look at them.

That's probably what made it so easy to rape Izuku Midoriya.

•𝙁𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠•

"The goal is to destroy his mind."

"Make him believe that no one cares for him, that he's a horrible person."

"And that he should give up on his dream. "

Spoke a raspy deep voice.
Shigaraki.

"Alright, and there's no boundaries?"

Shi asked, sipping on a cup of coffee as they spoke with the other.

"Do whatever it takes, that's what master said. "

"Ok, and may I ask why you err your master wants to break a 16 year old boy's mind."

The blue hair adult started to scratch at his neck, he didn't like
fact that Shi was asking so many questions.
It pissed him off.

"Don't worry about. "

He hissed, hoping that would silence the other.

"Well believe it or not I do have morals."
"So you either explain to me why you need me to do this, or find someone else."

Shi growled back.

"Tch, all I know is he's Almight's fucking successor and for some reason master wants him to join us. "

"But for that to happen, he needs to believe the world hates, that everyone is either out to get him, or is sick of him."

"I see.... "
"And how much will I be being paid?"

"2000 up front."

"And 4000 after we have him."

"Alright then, I believe we got a deal."

𝙀𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙛𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠~

"It was the league's master that suggested me to rape you as Almight. "

"And then slowly make you crumble, Shigaraki really wanted you in pain before they excepted you. "

Shi finished up their explanation, only now taking notice that Midoriya was balling his eyes out.