𝓢𝓲𝔁𝓽𝔂 𝓣𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮

This is getting down to the last few chapters men 😅😅🤣🤣🤣

I'm not working on anything new quite yet, but I have been reading some of SakuraCherryLovely stories I'm even gonna help her out with one.... So if you guys are interested maybe hop on over and read some of her stuff 😝😝❤

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"He should be awake soon, but his mind and body has been through some massive trauma."

"What kinda trauma?"

The ash blonde asked, fearing the worst.
Izuku had been asleep for a good three days, and the blonde was becoming extremely worried.
He had barely left the greenette side, just to use the restroom and that was about it.

Mrs. Midoriya did scold him for a good hour, for not telling her everything but in the end she understood he was just doing what he thought was best.
And she ended up hugging katsuki for awhile, thanking him for saving her son.
She visited regularly but because of her schedule she couldn't stay with her son all the time like she wished.
But she also knew as long as Bakugo was there, Izuku was safe.
So she didn't fret to much.

"Well besides physically being beated, and cut into."
"It also seems he dealt with some sexual trauma. "
"If you gather what I'm trying to say."

The doctor explained, feeling a tad bit awkward.

"Those mother fuckers."

"Yes, well.... *Ahem*"

"I really need to speak to an adult about this stuff. "
"Where's his mother?"

"She's at work. "
"I'll tell her when she gets he-"

"Kacchan?"

The blonde practically broke his neck with how fast he turned his head.
But it would of been 100% worth it.
Seeing those beautiful radiant green eyes wide open, made Katsuki weak in the knees.
He was awake.
He was alive.
And he was with him.

"Izu."

Katsuki breathed out.
So many emotions crashing in on him, he wasn't sure if he wanted to yell, cry, or hug the freckle teen.
Sadly though before he could make any decisions, he was quickly pushed out of the room, while a bunch of nurses and doctors ran inside.

"What the fuck!?"
"Let me back in!!"

Katsuki ordered, banging on the hospital door.
He wasn't sure if they could hear him, but he knew if they could then they were ignoring him.

"Bakugo calm down please."

Shota stated, he was sitting in one of the waiting chairs with Hizashi completely passed out.

"Izuku's awake, and their refusing to let me inside. "

Bakugo growled.

"I understand that. "
"However they need to check on him, once their done you can easily go back in there. "
"How about for now, you sit right here, and eat something."

Katsuki 'Tch'ed at his teacher, but did as suggested, considering he didn't have many choices.

"Are those fresh?"

Bakugo asked, pointing at a take out bag.

"Nope."
"In facts it's empty."
"But if you reach into my jacket pocket right there, there's some yen so you can buy us both something to eat. "