𝓕𝓸𝓻𝓽𝔂 𝓯𝓸𝓾𝓻

🛑𝚃𝚁𝙸𝙶𝙶𝙴𝚁 𝚆𝙰𝚁𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙶 🛑
                ( r•pe)
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Are you ready for this?"

The ash blonde asked his boyfriend, who was walking beside him twiddling with his school uniform.

"Uhm.... yes. "
"I'm gonna be ok. "
"I think..... heh. "

Midoriya awkwardly laughed, he really didn't want the weekend to end.
He just wanted to binge watch Disney movies and cuddle with Bakugo.
But sadly it did, and now it was the first day back since their week vacation.
And Izuku was on edge, heck Bakugo went to hug him from. behind while he was brushing his teeth this morning and he ended up elbowing the blonde in his chest.
Of course Izuku frequently apologized for, feeling awful until he noticed Katsuki cracking up.

"Damn nerd, you sure know how to hit someone. "

Was Katsuki's exact words, which in return made Izuku feel a tad bit better since the blonde didn't seem to be in too much pain.

"You will be. "
"And if your not then I'll make up some excuse and we can book it, ok?"

Izuku nodded his head in agreement before stopping at the U.A gates.
He just needed to remember that he was strong.
He could do this!

𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓼𝓾𝓻𝓮 𝓪𝓫𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽

'I think so'

𝓗𝓪! 𝓦𝓮'𝓵𝓵 𝓼𝓮𝓮 𝓪𝓫𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽.

"Alright nerd let's get this day done and over with. "
"The faster school ends the faster we can get back to fucking cuddling."

                      •×•

Katsuki wasn't sure why he couldn't focus, he hadn't had trouble paying attention before.
Maybe it was the vacation?
Dumb ass vacation made it to where he wasn't use to others talking to him about shit he didn't care about.

He knew the vacation idea was a horrible idea, the only reason he even went, was to get away from his damn mother.

Then again the vacation did bring him and Midoriya closer together, dare he say they were boyfriends now.
Sure neither one of them have spoken about their official label, but neither needed to.
Yes they were taking it slow, but they didn't need to discuss rather or not either one could date other people.

Katsuki knew Izuku owned his heart.
And Izuku knew Katsuki owned his.

"Bakugo."

The blonde wondered if asking Izuku on a date would be taking it to fast?

"Bakugo."

What kinda date would they even go on?

"Kacchan.... "

Izuku whispered, kicking the blondes seat a tad bit.
Hoping it'll get his attention.

Maybe a movie date?
But Midoriya may think the blonde just wants to make out instead.
Maybe he could take him to their childhood park and have a picnic?

"BAKUGO!"

That definitely snapped the ash blonde out of his thoughts.

"Uhm.... Sir?"

"Tsk, since you obviously have other things on your mind then paying attention to my class, will you please take this down to the office. "

Aizawa asked, throwing a worried glance the blonde's way, secretly asking if he was ok.

Katsuki simply nodded his head before grabbing the envelope.

Bakugo glanced over at Izuku, who was staring at him worriedly as well.

"Come back right away, after dropping that off got it?"

"Got it. "

Katsuki grumbled, breaking eye contact with the freckle teen and walking away.

Once Bakugo was far away from the classroom he decided to send the greenette a quick text, so he wasn't worrying to much.

💚🥦𝓜𝔂 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮🥦💚

𝐈'𝐦 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐝.
𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬.

That was sure to cause the greenette to flush bright red from embarrassment.
Katsuki was just a little sad on the fact that he wouldn't get to see it.

*Bump*

"Wow there. "
"Heh we really need to stop bumping into one another like this young Bakugo. "

A frail yet deep voice boomed through the halls.

"Fucking ass-might"

Katsuki mumbled under his breath before staring at the skinny version of Almight.

"What was that?"

Yagi awkwardly laughed, unsure if he heard the other correctly.

When the blonde didn't answer, Almight decided to speak up again.

"Any who I've been meaning to ask you something anyway. "

"Do you know why Young  Midoriya has been avoiding me?"

"I haven't been able to talk to him since I've gotten back. "

Bakugo tried so hard.
So so hard to keep his mouth shut.
But he couldn't stand how innocent the adult was acting.
Haven't talked to him since he had gotten back!?
That's fucking bullshit!
He was sexually assaulting the greenette just a couple days ago and now he had the balls to act all fucking innocent!
Fuck that shit!
Katsuki wasn't having it.

"Stop playing fucking dumb. "

Bakugo growled through his teeth.

"Wh-What?"

"I said stop playing fucking dumb!"

"What you did to him, what you keep doing to him it's fucking messed up. "

"Young Bakugo what are yo-"

"Shut it pea brain!"
"I'm fucking warning you, get close to him again, or even stare at his direction I'll kill you."
"No I'll do worst, I'll fucking torture your ass. "
"Fuck being a hero! "

"Izuku didn't deserve what you did. "

"He fucking trusted you, he saw you as father figure."

"He looked up to you......"

By the end of the blondes rent, His voice ended up cracking and he had tears coming out of his crimson eyes.

"Bakugo, I don't know what your talking about."

"What I do?"

"Tsk, whatever. "

Katsuki grumbled, Almight obviously wouldn't admit to anything on school grounds.
There were students everywhere plus pro hero's.

Maybe he could get Izuku to talk to Aizawa?
He'd knew that would take a lot of talking into though.
But Almight could trying something like before again, especially since they lived in dorms.

💚🥦𝓜𝔂 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮🥦💚

Kacchan!! 😖
You should he focusing on class, not us!! 🤭😤

He'll protect his nerd no matter what.
Even if it means, telling a teacher himself, though he hoped it wouldn't come to that.