𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓷𝓮

I feel like a bag of sh*t..... Cue Bo burnham song

No but seriously I have a ridiculous cold, but I'm not running a fever so I have to go to  work and my eyes are all suck in, it looks like I'm a freaking Tim Burton character (not my words)
Some one legit told me that, like I mean I love Tim Burton but I'm not sure if they meant that as an insult or not 🤣🤣🤣

The good news however due to my cold my voice is kinda raspy and low (NOT joking!!) And customers keeping calling me sir and that's an amazing feeling 😎😎😎😎😎😎

Anyway that's just sorta vent because I don't like venting to my friends and y'all don't need to read it, sooooo on to the story!!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
🛑𝚃𝚁𝙸𝙶𝙶𝙴𝚁 𝚆𝙰𝚁𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙶🛑
     (Talks about scars)
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

*Cough* *Cough*
            "Help!"
                    *Cough*   *Cough*

The greenette yelled, catching everyone else's attention.
All whilst Bakugo swam fastly towards the drowning teen.

"Izuku!"

"Zuku!"

"Midoriya!!"

Everyone else yelled, swimming  towards the freckle teens rescue as well now.

As soon as Katsuki felt the tips of the greenette's finger, he never in his life grabbed ahold of something so fast.

"I got you Izu. "

"It's ok, just breath.... Please just breath. "

Katsuki whispered, trying his best to swim to the shore with only one hand.

*Cough! * *Cough!*

Bakugo had never felt such relief wash over his body, especially over hearing someone coughing.

*Cough!* *Cough!*

"K-Ka-*Cough!*

" Ssh Ssh."

"Don't speak, just focus on your breathing love. "

Love!?
where did that nickname come from!?
Why did he call his childhood friend that!?
Was it a slip of a tongue??

It didn't matter at the moment, he need to make sure Izuku was alright.

"K-Kacchan.... "

Midoriya mumbled, he felt light headed but he needed to get away from the beach before his friends saw him.

"What I say?"
"Breath first."

"B-But *Cough* my arms. "

He whispered, before coughing again.

"Wha-"

Katsuki stopped mid sentence, realizing the loose swim top that was on Izuku was no longer there.
It must fallen off when Midoriya was fighting for his life.

"Shit."

Bakugo whispered, under his breath.

"I don't want a-anyone to see. "

Izuku manage to sputter out, trying his best to hide himself into the blonde.

"It's alright, there all the way back there we'll get you back to the house before they fucking see. "