𝓕𝓸𝓻𝓽𝔂 𝓽𝔀𝓸

⚠𝚃𝚁𝙸𝙶𝙶𝙴𝚁 𝚆𝙰𝚁𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙶⚠
   (Abuse/r•pe)
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"I don't know if I can do this, Kacchan. "

Midoriya whispered, he was sitting at the edge of his bed chomping off pieces of his bottom lip.
All whilst watching the blonde pick and choose between two different sweaters, because his boyfriend had asked to wear one and he was trying to figure out which one would make the freckle boy look cuter.
Sadly though Katsuki had to face facts.
Anything Midoriya wears make him look adorable as fuck.

"Yes, you can."
"I believe in you Izuku."

Bakugo declared, finally deciding on the orange sweatshirt.
It was specially made for Katsuki's feature hero merch, the blonde was testing out what merch he'd rather have on the shelf and what was a no go.

This sweater was one of his personal favourites, it was mainly black but it had small orange explosions going around the sleeve like a type of pattern, and on the top right the word,

Dynamight.

Was printed on it.

"Sorry to break it to you Kacchan, but telling me you believe in me doesn't give me the confidence that I can do this."

Midoriya sighed out, only gnawing on his lip more.

Katsuki glanced over at the freckle teen before, deciding to actually walk closer to him and grab his face, making to where he couldn't bite his lips anymore.

"Well it should idiot. "

"Because your extremely strong, mentally and physically."
"And by doing this your gonna show ass-might he had no effect on you, there for he's the loser in this situation. "
"Your gonna hold your fucking head high, and if your uncertain well I'm here. "
"So there's no reason to fear. "

Bakugo planted a kiss on the greenette's forhead, before speaking again.

"Did that help at all?"

"A little I guess.... "

"Good."
"Now stop tearing up your lips, I won't be able to give you anymore kisses, if you keep hurting them.

"Oh yeah, and we don't want that. "

Izuku teased, gratefully grabbing a hold of the blonde's sweatshirt and pulling it over his body.

"Thanks Kacchan, this sweater is really comfortable."

Izuku smiled, his freakishly cute smile.

"You can have it, if you like it so much."

'Wait what!?'

'Why'd I say that, I love that sweater!!'

"Really?"

The greenette gasped, his eyes shining with so much light.

'To cute. '

'I can always get another sweater.... then we'd be matching!!'

"Tsk, wouldn't had said it, if I didn't mean it. "

"Now are you ready?"

"Ready as I ever be. "

The blonde shared a softish smile as he grabbed his duffle bag and the greenette's hand.

"I'm proud of you, love."