𝓣𝓮𝓷

If I haven't made it clear their second years.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
🛑𝚃𝚁𝙸𝙶𝙶𝙴𝚁  𝚆𝙰𝚁𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙶🛑
  (Talks about self harm/abuse)
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

•𝙁𝙧𝙞𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜, 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙗𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙥•

"Are you gonna need any money sweety?"

The female greenette asked her freckled son.
Who was hurriedly packing his stuff trying not to look at any of his Almight merch.
Getting sick in front of his mom would not be an ideal situation.

"Uhm no I-I don't thinks so. "

"Thanks though!"

Izuku wondered if he could get his mother to sell his stuff, or will she just ask him why?
He didn't want to answer that question though....

Maybe he could get Bakugo to help again.... oh wait never mind he told him to leave him alone....
But he deserves it right!?
I mean he acts all nice one minute and then he's a complete dick the next.
And Izuku was tired of it..... yet he still missed Katsuki it did seem like he was trying to become better especially with in the pass year, but maybe it was just wishful thinking?

Staying away from the blonde is the best choice, After all Katsuki told him many, many times to leave him the hell alone.
So he's just doing what Bakugo wanted.

The freckled teen finally decided that he would figure out his room situation next weekend, instead of worrying about it now.
After all he was about to go on a beach trip.... which reminds him he needs to go to the mall before tomorrow's vacation.

"Are you gonna stay for dinner sweety?"

Dinner.
Crap he couldn't even stomach food.....

"Uhm I'm sorry mom, but my teacher wants us all at the dorms early tonight, so we'll have plenty of rest for tomorrow. "

Midoriya lied.
He didn't like lying to his mom, but it won't be for long.
This will pass right?
He'll feel better soon.... right?
After all he no longer feels like his hands are still on him, that has to be a good sign.

"Your all good. "

"Just remember to have fun. "

"I love you! "

"I love you too mama. "

                         •×•

Katsuki was tired, extremely tired.
He just wanted to go back to the dorms and get some rest, but be couldn't.
He had went over to his house and told his mom that he wouldn't able to stay the weekend.
Because the whole class is doing a vacation at the beach, to that his mom repeatedly beat him as she asked the same question over and over again.

'What makes you believe you deserve a vacation you weak piece of shit. "

Thinking about it made Bakugo's blood boil.
He wasn't weak!
But because of that beating he needed to find some longs sleeves to wear for the beach stat!

And who else happened to be doing the same.
Well our freckled boy in this story of course.
Izuku Midoriya.
Who was so busy in his own thoughts he accidentally ran into a certain ash blonde.

"Tch, watch it you idio-"

"Oh hey.... "

The blonde trailed off, looking down at Izuku who was half way sitting up rubbing at the back of his head.

"Here let me help you u-"

"No!"

That caught a few other extras to glance their way.
Which embarrassed both Katsuki and Izuku.

"I-I mean I got it. "

"Thank you though. "

Midoriya didn't want to be touched by anyone!
The feeling of Almight's hands rubbing his wrist, hips and anywhere else he manage to touch was finally gone.
And he didn't want it to come back over someone else touching him, even if it's just to help him up.

"S-Sorry."

Katsuki hated having to  succumb to someone, his mother was the only other person he'd willing apologize to and technically it was beat out of him.
But with the greenette, Katsuki felt like he needed to apologize for even breathing the wrong way.....

"A-Are you ok nerd?"

Izuku wanted to say no, he wanted to be honest to someone, but he couldn't be.
Who would believe him?
Despite what Bakugo says, the greenette knows he idolizes Almight just as much as he use to if not more.

"I-I'm fine."

Izuku replied, standing up in the process, causing the extras who were staring at them, to look away.
Thank god.

"So..... "

This was very awkward.

"What are you doing here?"

"Oh!"
"I-Uhm am getting some swimming gear... err well clothes."

"What a fucking coincidence so am I. "

Katsuki mumbled, with a small chuckle.
This was definitely awkward.
What was he supposed to do!?
Walk away?
Izuku did want him to leave him alone....

"Well, I guess I'll see you later Bakugo. "

The greenette mumbled before taking his leave not giving Katsuki any chance to say anything else.

Despite how the blonde tried not to, he felt hurt over being ignored.
He didn't realize how much he needed Izuku's presence to feel whole.

But he's the one that fucked up, so badly that Midoriya doesn't even like him touching him in anyway.

At least that's what he believes.