𝓕𝓲𝓯𝓽𝔂 𝓕𝓲𝓿𝓮

🛑🛑𝚃𝚁𝙸𝙶𝙶𝙴𝚁 𝚆𝙰𝚁𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙶🛑🛑
         (Abuse/R•pe)

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

*Knock* *Knock* *Knock* *Knock*

"Tsk, I'm fucking coming jesus Christ!"

The ash blonde yelled, tossing the pomeranian onto Izuku's bed and making his way towards the door.

"I would appreciate it, if you held your profanities."

Aizawa exhaled, once Bakugo had opened the door and allowed him in.

"Tch, Yeah yeah what ever. "
"How'd you know I was in here?"

It took the underground hero a moment to reply, due to the fact his curious eyes we're searching all around Midoriya's bedroom.
From the messy bed, and very evidence that someone had fallen off and landed on the hard wood floors.
Most likely Bakugo, the teacher presumed, also due to the loud thud he heard moments ago downstairs. 
He figured Katsuki was sleeping instead of searching.
Though he secretly didn't mind to much, after all at least the blonde wasn't off taking matters into his own hands.

"I figured you were up here looking for clues as officer Tsukauchi told you to. "

"Plus the noises I heard up here made it obvious. "

Aizawa finally got around to answering.

"Though it looks like you were asleep. "

"I-... Tsk. "

"Calm yourself, I'm not here to accuse you. "
"I came because your mother called me. "

"Apparently your father is home and she wants you to make an appearance for dinner tonight."

"Fuck."
"Izuku was supposed to come with me for those 'meetings'."

Katsuki cursed, absentmindedly grabbing the stuff dog.

"Are we gonna tell the others?"

Bakugo asked, changing the topic quickly.

"I'm not sure."
"The last time a student was kidnapped.... "

Shota paused for a moment, glancing at the blonde hinting that he was talking about him before continuing.

"Everyone either went after him, or didn't tell any adults what that group was planning."

"I don't want my students putting themselves in danger, and I know once they find out it's Midoriya that's missing they'll do whatever then can to find him. "

"Including the risk of being expelled."

"How do you know I won't?"
"Izuku means more to me then anyone in this fucking world."

"Because I know you'll be smarter then Midoriya was when he came for you. "

"You want to ensure Midoriya's safety, that includes working with pro's that you see as second best. "

Eraser head teased, causing a small chuckle to leave Bakugo's lips.

"You know me to well."

"I do. "
"Which is how I know you changed the topic a few minutes back on purpose."
"Are you going to your parents, or not?"

"Tch, I don't have much of a choice. "
"But I am gonna tell him about the hag. "

"And then afterwards I'm paying a visit to Aunty. "