Who is she?

Stuck between Jeon twins { Maze of truth and lies};-

Y/n POV;-

My mind was engrossed totally in my dreams, but my beauty sleep was disturbed by the ringing of the phone. I groaned trying to find my phone in a half - sleep state but my eyes shot open when I saw the caller id - that’s my boyfriend calling me after so many days because he went abroad for a business trip and the time zone made it very difficult for us to catch up with each other. 

We were only connected through text . Whenever I was working he was free and when I was free , he had a meeting. Wasting no time I picked up the call. Hi baby , have you missed me? he asked from the other side. Is it even a question?

 My plane finally landed back and I will be at your house by evening .  Gladly waiting for you.

 I ended the call and went to wash up . It was already afternoon so time flew by more easily than expected and it was already evening. I collected some snacks and kept them on the table . The doorbell rang and I hopped outside but instead of meeting him , I came across a big box. 

I clearly don’t remember ordering anything and this is too big a box , I haven’t ordered anything this big in my entire life. This must be a mistake , I tried finding the person but there was none and I was only met by silence.

 My eyes fell upon the note that was connected to the top of the box { Open me Y/n}. After seeing it I was sure this parcel belonged to me so without giving it a second I opened it .

 The box was filled with craft supplies. My eyes lit up by the quantity , there were several things which I always wanted but never bought. I was obsessed with these and I loved collecting them and making different things. Do you like it, baby? I shifted my gaze to the person standing in front of me and there he was standing looking like pure boyfriend material. 

White shirt tucked in his pants , his hair ruffled. I love them Junkook . But this is too much , you shouldn’t waste money like this. I saw a mall back there and I was not able to choose , so I brought everything whatever I liked and this was not a waste if it makes you happy. 

What should I do with you? He gave me his cute smile. I went and hugged him, feeling his warmth after so many days made me feel safe in his embrace. I am glad you came earlier than your schedule. I missed you so much that I completed my work as fast as I could. 

After a few minutes we broke the hug and he grabbed my waist and attached his lips on mine , my hands went in the locks of his hairs and he tilted my head for a deep passionate kiss. 

My cheeks developed a red tint after separating ourselves from each other. We both went inside and sat in the living room. I took a leave from the cafe for today so that I can be with him. He shared everything about his trip and we both enjoyed the evening being with each other. 

I was happy to have such a boyfriend in my life. How can I be so lucky to get someone like him? I was not a citizen of Korea but I came here to study in college.

 I studied korean in high school and graduated. After coming here I became fluent in korean . I graduated a few months back and currently I am working in a cafe and trying to find a decent job. 

In - mid of these I came across him and after that we came in a relationship. It’s been almost six months that we have been together.

After a week;-

It’s 9 pm and I am working in the cafe. My shift is going to end soon. We both decided to watch a movie together but I got a message that he will not be able to make it today because he has to check a few files for a meeting.I really wanted to spend some time with him but work couldn’t be helped.

 My shift was finally over so I packed my stuff and went outside. It was a little windy today and I was feeling a little cold. I was standing on the bus stand waiting for the bus but someone caught my eyes.

 I saw him standing a little far away from me in a totally different attire. His aura was totally different. Maybe he came here to surprise me and I came out a little earlier.

 It happened sometimes that he came to the cafe and used work as an excuse. He was looking for something. Without thinking much I went back from where I came and hugged him. 

Junkook , you should not use work as an excuse to surprise me , I would have gone back. I snuggled my face more inside his chest to feel more warmth. I felt strange that he was not hugging me back . 

I was pulled back by someone and I saw a few guards surrounding him. Stay away from him , if you don’t want your head to be blown up. 

What are they talking about ? He is my boyfriend , I don’t need their permission , I really wanted to say this to them but after seeing them nothing came out of my mouth. He didn’t even spare a glance at me. 

The guard opened his car door and they drove off. He never behaved like this and always stuck to me and now he just made me feel like a stranger which I hate the most among all the things.

Jungkook POV;-

The meeting held in the club was successful and this deal will help to make our empire more stronger. I came outside and my guards were completing the paperwork inside. I was admiring the moon in the dark sky and then I felt someone hugging me. 

It was a girl who was mumbling something and was embracing me more and more each passing second. 

It would be due to the wind . She was referring to me as her boyfriend but these were never my things and I never came across her.

 My guards pulled her back and she was a little terrified. She wanted to say something but nothing came out of her mouth. Her body language was quite easier to read afterall it was my hidden ability. After watching her last time from the corner of my eyes I went back.

 Who is she and why was she referring to me as her boyfriend?