Part 3

Y/n POV;-

I have been trapped here for hours . He switched on the air conditioner for god knows why , the temperature was freezing me to death. It’s been switched on for hours and I couldn't even help myself as my hands were tied up and my clothes were not enough to keep me warm. The walls of the room are white but it’s not totally dark since there was a light present there.

 I never knew he had a twin brother. But the main question was why he was torturing me. As a brother he should be happy to meet his brother’s girlfriend . After an hour he came back . Please turn off the AC. I am feeling really cold. Who said I will do as you say?

 Why are you doing this to me , what have I done to you? Just think you are paying for other’s sins and will pay till I am satisfied. What are you talking about? Don’t you feel ashamed to do this with your brother’s girlfriend. What will he even think about you if he gets to know about it? 

Have I ever thought of him as one. You are making it harder for you Y/n , now regret with the choice of your words. He left me and decreased the temperature. What are you doing? Please turn it off. 

Junkook POV;-

Why is he even doing this? This was the first question which came to my mind. After these many years, why is he behaving like this? He should have come to us. I sighed and sat on the sofa , studying the only picture of Y/n which I received. Why has he kidnapped her?

 I don’t have any number to reach him after trying and being frustrated I grabbed my hairs. I opened the envelope and there was a small paper with a number . Without thinking much I dialed it and the other side picked it up .

 Hello brother , I guess you found the number , I saw you struggling to find a way to reach your Y/n. 

Why are you doing this? Who knows it better than you , it’s just that history is repeating itself but this once you are going to suffer instead of me. You don’t have to bring her in between , we can talk about things.

 I don’t want to clear anything , if things happened to me then you should also know what misery feels like.With that he cut the call.

Y/n POV;-

It’s been days that I am caged in here ,whenever I open my eyes I meet with immense silence , there is just a single source of dim lights. I haven’t eaten since days which is making me feel extremely weak.But he at least untied me as if there was a way for me to run away. I don’t know what to think anymore.

 I hope that somehow Junkook will come to save me but each minute seems longer. It feels like I am stuck somewhere and time has stopped. I don't remember the number of days which passed or it is just hours which is making me feel like days. 

Junkook please come and get me outta here , I want to eat something , see movies with you , cuddle with you and enjoy fresh air. It seems like there is no air in this room and I couldn’t help but be hopeful . Please come fast , I am waiting for you. 

I was pacing around the room which kept me feeling lively otherwise I would have gone insane stuck on the chair.I felt weak and my head started spinning , I held myself with the help of a wall and everything blacked out.

Jungkook POV;-

I was discussing the plans about our mission with other members but was  disturbed by a knock on the door. Sir, the girl in the room has fainted. Ok , you can go. Is he talking about Y/n? I nodded my head . My group members know that I have kept her.

 What happened that she fainted ? It must be because she hasn't eaten anything for a week , no actually eight days . I brought her in the evening. I have kept her in the white room. Have you gone insane , you are starving her and kept in that room. I thought you brought her to keep in the mansion so that it will make your brother suffer.

 Why are you torturing her?  Drop it here and check on her and bring her to a proper room . You haven’t brought her to kill. Namjoon snarled at me after hearing it and pushed me to check her . I should have seen it coming , she is already look weak and her health reports also showed that she suffered once for not taking proper diet. I opened the gate and saw her lying. Her face looked pale. I picked her up and took her out and brought in one of the rooms .

 It’s been an hour but there was no movement so I decided to call the doctor. Her health is not good , it seems like she has not eaten food since days and her body is extremely weak so give her proper food on time and I am giving some medicine for her , make sure to give it on time. I nodded my head and he went outside.

Y/n POV;-

I opened my eyes and was feeling a terrible headache but the room felt unfamiliar. It was better than the place I was kept in and it looked lively . What if Junkook saved me and brought me in his house? This was the first thing which came to my mind. A smile automatically crept on my lips and I wanted to meet him now . As I got up , I met the devil sitting legs-crossed in front of me and my smile instantly faded.

 What were you thinking that your boyfriend saved you from me?How can he know what I was thinking? I murmured to myself. If I brought you into a room it doesn’t mean that you will try to flee away and don’t step outside, so don’t even try about doing anything which can cause trouble to you. As If I am in a condition to run , I will myself flee away in thin air if you starve me for a few more days.

 I answered sarcastically , I couldn’t be hungry for a day , how I managed to starve for days.The maids will bring you food and she will give you medicine so have it without causing trouble. I am not a trouble-maker and what If you wanna kill me by giving meds. 

The choice is yours if you don’t wanna end up in a hospital then take whatever is given to you and talking about killing you , I am not going to kill you anytime soon. Killing you will give a mere pain to him but using you continuously will be a better plan. Can you tell me how many days have passed since you trapped me? A week . He went away leaving me dumbfounded and a maid came to give me food and meds.

 I layed down on the bed, by watching the room I was sure this person was not a mere small kidnapper. I was feeling weak so I went back to sleep. The maid came back again to give me food but this time she brought a few pairs of clothes for me . My body was feeling sticky , it’s been so many days since I have taken a bath . I went inside and took a warm bath.

 It felt so relaxing, all the tiredness went away with one bath. I almost spent one hour inside , came outside and again dozed off. What can I even do here and the tiredness from starving made me a sleepyhead.

Junkook POV;-

I got a text from a number, opening it I saw one more picture of Y/n. She was lying on the bed and her face looked extremely pale as if she hadn't eaten since days . She isn’t anyone who can be hungry for a day and a whole week has passed what if he is not giving her food.
A message was written under the picture

Why is Y/n looking pale? Is she starving for days? What if she dies out of hunger? Should I leave her or treat her?