Part 4

Junkook POV;-

I couldn’t wait for him to call me . It’s already been a week , I don't know what his intentions are but I have to bring Y/n out of there. I gave the number to be traced but it’s not possible. How am I going to know where she is? I again got a call.

Are you trying to trace my number , you will not be able to reach me till I want you to , so stop making a way . I will punish her the more you try to know about me. Atleast give her food on time. It’s my concern not yours.

Y/n POV;-

Two days passed and I became fit again and he never came to annoy me in these two days and I was more than happy for that. My routine was eat, sleep and repeat. The name is taken and the person is here . You are looking healthy now. I nodded my head , that day hunger brought the best of me but today the fear of his gun came back to me.

It is enough for you to rest , I want you to do some chores because you are not a guest here. Which kind of work? You have to clean the whole house leaving two rooms { one of them is my office and the one at the end }. Don’t dare to step outside the house.I want you to start working from now onwards. You were the one to tell me that I will not be going outside.

Change of plans , you are good enough. What about the maids? I have fired all of them except the cook so it will make it easier for you. You should tell me that will leave more work for me. I murmured to myself. Do you wanna say something? I shook my head.

Time skip;-

The cook whose name was Ms.Choi showed me the whole house, no I should say a mansion. He is asking me to clean this whole fucking mansion everyday. How can a single soul clean each corner? I huffed in annoyance. I grabbed the tools and wore an apron and started cleaning from the living room. Hours passed by and I haven’t even cleaned half the mansion. I plopped on the sofa to rest a bit.

What does this person do to have such a big mansion? I thought he is just a mere small kidnapper who kidnapped me in order to get money from Junkook or his parents must have abandoned him because he was a bratty kid and Junkook worked hard to increase his company and as he got to know about these so he wanted to use me to get to him.

These were the scenarios my mind made up of being in my room and the dark room , this isn’t my fault reading many fictions and the situation made me overthink about the possibilities but after watching his whole mansion I don’t feel that he is after him for money.

His silence is making me crazy and as much as I am thinking , it is becoming more messier than it actually is. I don’t know what he is capable of doing and which are things I don’t know about. Are there any secrets in his office and the last room so that he is stopping me from opening them. I stood up, coming out of my thoughts to do the cleaning.

My whole body was aching after doing the chores and it’s already midnight. You must be tired Y/n eat something. The old woman asked me , she is such a caring woman. She took care of me really well when I was sick. Yes, Ms.Choi rats are dancing in my stomach. I giggled and she served me food. I haven’t seen him since morning, he is working in his office and hasn't come since he entered.

Ms. Choi always took the food inside for him. After eating my food , I went back to my bedroom , as I plopped down I went back to my dreamland.

Next Day;-

I woke up earlier, he gave me the order that he wanted his room to be cleaned after he leave and the time is 7 so I have to wake up at the same time. The best part after coming here was when I can take a luxurious bath but all of my energy is drained when I clean. Right now after cleaning the upper rooms , I am standing in the living room , arranging the pillows.

A fine man just entered the mansion and his face is ethereal , his body draped in the finest suit and his hair falling on his forehead making him look cuter but sexy at the same time. His dual nature is hitting me so well , but watching his hair made me remember about Junkook , the way I used to run my fingers between them and the way he used to give a satisfied smile.

Hey you must be Y/n . I was shocked , how does he know my name? I haven’t met him . Hi , yeah you got it right I am Y/n . I am Taehyung . Don’t worry , I know about your name from Jungkook. My lips made an O shaped . Do you know where is Jungkook? Yeah , he is in that restricted room , sorry I mean his office.

Ok then Y/n I will go to meet him. He went after passing a smile. For the first time someone talked to me properly beside Ms.Choi. Has he just called him Jungkook? He restricted me from saying so but why was he calling him Jungkook. Am I stuck in a maze or what?

As Taehyung went inside , I continued with my work but was soon disturbed by a bark. I tilted my head to find a furry dog in the shade of black and brown colour.standing there wailing his tail , he was looking cute but I preferred staying away from him.I haven’t seen any dog yesterday , how come he came inside.  Even if I am fond of dogs I can’t afford to go near them. I backed off but he came forward . My small steps soon turned into running and he did the same .

He was continuously following and I was going as fast as I could. Reaching a particular room I entered inside it without checking the room I was going in. My main focus was to escape from the dog so that he can’t bite me and his barking wasn’t helping me at all. I heaved a sigh closing the door but I heard a loud voice coming from behind.

Who gave you the permission to come inside? In the midst of running away from the dog I didn’t know I came into his office. He took angry steps towards me and his eyes showed that he was definitely angry that I entered one of the rooms which he restricted me to. I saw Taehyung sitting on one of the chairs , he grabbed my wrist and pulled me outside and stood near the door.

But as soon as we stepped outside my eyes wandered to find the little creature who must be standing anywhere near and could come to bite me.  My focus was everywhere but not on the person who was saying something. He jerked my body grabbing my attention.

Then you chose to be a brat then take the punishment . Wh…. What my voice was stuck in my throat seeing his furious state. His grip around my wrist tightened and he started dragging me , he opened an extremely dark room and threw me inside and closed the door.

My legs got scratched from the surface of the floor and this room was much worse than the room in which I was kept in , the smell was making it harder to breathe.

The lights were so dim that it was not possible to see anything but I spotted a big spider at the corner of the wall which made me freeze on the stop.

I had extreme arachnophobia { Fear of spiders} and the spider was coming closer. I twisted the door knob only to find it closed. I started banging on the door.

Please open the door , open the door. Jungkook, please open the door. I will always listen to you and never enter any room . Tears started flowing from my eyes , my body was stiffening as the spider was coming closer to me.

Please , there is a spider , please open the door. My breath hitched. I…..came inside…...because of …...the dog….I will always do as you say…...Please open the door Jungkook…..please I said these words for someone to hear and help me out but they are going in vain.