8

Y/n POV;-

I was sitting in the back seat of the car and he was driving the car. I don’t not the audacity to look in the front , my head was always tilted to the left side of the car.I thank a lot to the guard who made me sit in the back instead I would be dead by his stares if I was sitting in the front , chills were running down my spine thinking about what this devil will do with me now.

At the same time anger was rushing down my body for not being able to go back with Junkook . What must he have done with his own brother? The whole way back to the mansion my mind was filled with all kinds of questions. How he caught us , he was in Busan ? How come he came at the exact time? What will he do with me now? I don’t want to go into the creepy room anymore. The car came to a halt and he went inside without uttering a single word.

I followed him and went inside straight to my room. My face dropped after seeing the room. Everything is happening against my wish. I tried so hard to get out of here but ended up being trapped here again with the extra brutality of this man which I yet have to face. I was not able to sleep and was twisting on the side of the bed. Junkook came after midnight to take me and it’s already 4 in the morning.

After trying a lot I ended up sleeping. I woke up gasping for air feeling the cold water rush down my body. What the…. I opened my eyes to see the devil standing in front of me , what a way to wish a good morning. I want my breakfast to be ready within thirty minutes. What about Ms.Choi? I fired her so you have to do all the work including making breakfast , lunch and dinner. Passing me the demand he went outside , I tilted my head to see it was only six in the morning.

Why the heck he wants to eat the food right now , Ms.Choi always served him at ten. I groaned in annoyance , I was feeling extremely sleepy. Has he hired me as a maid to do everything in his house?
I stood up throwing the duvet away from me and quickly changed my outfit , the coldness of water wasn’t helping me at all. After coming downstairs , I headed to the kitchen and decided to make a few pancakes for him , that is what I can make in a few minutes.

I decorated the pancakes and offered him with his morning coffee. He wasn’t coming downstairs so I sat on the chair and I didn’t know how I ended up sleeping. I felt a burning sensation on my fingers and I jolted up and sat straight , this devil dipped my finger in his burning coffee. I pulled my hand and blew on it. The coffee was burning hot. I think it is hot but now I need a second cup but it should be hot .

I was totally pissed off by his deeds , in the morning the coldness of water and now the hotness of this coffee which burnt my finger. I grabbed an icebag from the refrigerator and rubbed on it. I continued making his coffee . Did he ask for hot coffee? I smirked thinking about my plan. I boiled the water, made his coffee and gave it to him. He sipped a big sip and his face showed the pain he was going through but it was nothing to the mental pain I was going through, finally after gulping the coffee he glared at me. What is this?Hot coffee.

He pushed his chair at the back and stepped towards me ,it was a bad idea Y/n and there is no one to save you now. What have you gotten yourself into , you already tried to escape and he caught you red-handed. He remained silent last night but you are bringing up the demon outside now, my instinct said to me. You did it on purpose? You did the same with me. I threw his words back at him but he grabbed my wrist which consisted of my burnt finger and twisted it.

His slight touch can make me feel weak against him and I was hissing in pain ,tears welled up in my eyes. You are  hurting my hand , please leave me.That’s why I am doing this , never ever try to take revenge on me. Okay I will never repeat it but please leave me first. I slightly touched my hand to soothe me up . Clean the whole house before I come back. Okay. He threw his jacket and went outside.