5

Jungkook POV;-

I threw her in the room and went back to my office. In the meantime I saw Tan wailing his tail after seeing me. I crouched down to his level and rubbed his back. Hyung brings him often with him and he plays in the garden or inside the mansion.

After playing with him for a while I went back to the office . This girl is getting  on my nerves. She does have the audacity to cut me off and do things which are restricted for her. I should make her suffer more so that she has to think twice before doing anything.

The room is more creepier than before but I have attached a hidden microphone in those rooms so that I can get to know things happening behind the doors.

What happened ? Hyung , she entered this room which was restricted . So what you did to her. I did what she deserved . Jungkook as your brother, I can only advise you that don’t do anything which you will regret later. I know what happened to you but it doesn’t mean you will do the same to others and she is an innocent girl.

I nodded my head understanding his point but my heart wasn’t ready to accept a single fact.

Our discussion was over earlier so he left me alone after our small conversion. I heard her pleading me to open the door from the bluetooth device . I checked the CCTV as to why she barged inside the room. My mouth hung open after watching the footage , she was trying to hide from Tan. Is she afraid of dogs? It was obvious Tan saw a stranger in the mansion which made him bark.

Her pleading changed into sobs , she never did like this when I kept her in the white room. What made her behave like this? I heard in between her sobs that there is a spider in the room. I ran back to the room in which I kept her , I opened the door swiftly and heard her crying.

After seeing me she instantly wrapped her arms around my waist , burying her head in chest and she cried hysterically. Please Jungkook take me from here. I will listen to you please don’t leave me alone. I am really scared and there is a spider here.

By instinct my hand wrapped around her waist , reciprocating her gesture and the words slipped from my mouth which shouldn’t have. Don’t be scared , I am right here and I will not leave you alone.

Author’s POV;-
Flashback;-

A small boy was sitting crouched on the table, tears were continuously falling from his eyes. His eyes were roaming in the small boundaries of the room in which he was kept for days. A rat was continuously roaming around and the boy had an extreme phobia from this small creature.

Eomma……. there is a rat , please……. help me . I am alone and scared , eomma…. come fast and save me.Tears were falling continuously from his doe eyes and he was crying for someone to help him. Wiping his tears with the sleeves of his oversized hoodie waiting for his mother who can help him and remove the rat.

Back to present;-
Jungkook POV;-

Her grip around my waist loosened , tilting her head I got to know she was unconscious. I didn’t know if she listened to me or not. Pushing the thoughts away I picked her up in bridal style and took her to her room.

I said those things because I felt the need to console her and it was my mistake to misunderstand things without listening to her explanation. But it doesn’t mean that I will let my guards down.

Y/n POV;-

I got up breathing heavily , drops of sweat formed on my head. It was totally dark outside and I was lying down on my bed. How did I end up on my bed ? I remember being in a dark room with a spider present and after that Jungkook came to save me and said some soothing words.

Was it a nightmare which seemed so realistic? Of course it would be one , how can that monster save me when he was the one to lock me up there and console me , nah he will never do that. I went back to my dreamland , in my dreams too he tortures me and makes me cry .

It will be better if I ask Ms. Choi about what happened to me today?

Next Day;-

I went downstairs and greeted Ms.Choi , Ms.Choi what happened to me yesterday?

I saw you lying unconscious on the floor in your room, so I tucked you in bed. Thank you for your help. No need to thank Y/n , you are just like my daughter so it’s my duty to take care of you. I smiled after hearing her. 

???POV;-

Sir , Tuans accepted the deal of the Bangtans,  how did it happen even if we told them we will be providing them twice the money. Sir , Bangtans provided them thrice the amount they asked for and they told that it is easier for them to rely on the Bangtans especially their leader “Jk”. Their drugs are gaining more popularity among everyone.

Loud voice of the gun was heard and the person who was giving the information was lying lifeless on the floor , blood oozing out of his body. That is what happens here , if the news is in your favour you will get uncountable money but if it isn’t then the most reliable also get a ticket straight to hell.

The person who heard the negative news threw his glass filled with alcohol on the floor which crushed into uncountable pieces , anger built within him. “Who is this Jk”?

Jungkook POV;-

Sir , Tuans accepted our deal and they are ready to do more future business with us and we got the call that the groups under them also want to have the deal with us so this drug is getting quite popular. Our agent also informed us that the leader of Wangs killed his most reliable person because this deal was brought under our favour.

It’s just the start , we will work hard to bring our group on the top , we just have to overcome a few more gangs. Yes sir you are doing very hard work since you formed this group , we will surely be on top very soon . Chen said. I nodded , it’s been years that we all worked our ass off to bring our group to where it is today and we will do the same to go on the first.

Junkook POV;-

I was busy checking some files , a knock on my door disturbed me. Mr.Jeon there is someone named Min , who wants to meet you. Send him inside. My assistant sent him inside. Min , I was waiting for you only , tell me have you got any trace about the number. Yeah , I traced the number and I also got the location . I know you will be able to find it afterall you are my tech friend.

Junkook the number which I have traced gave me the location from the mansion of Bangtan and this number belongs to it’s leader JK who is one of the most dangerous mafia in the underground world and his empire is increasing every single day. Who is this JK?

As I work in that area only I have complete knowledge about this person. Whatever the situation is, take my advice to stay away from him , he is the most brutal being present in this world.How come you got his number? As Min was explaining about JK , my cell dinged which means that someone sent me a message. I opened the message to see…...