13

Y/n POV;-
Next day;-

Taking a hot shower I came outside , changing into a comfortable outfit. Like my usual routine , I layed down on the bed but it kinda became quite boring. Usually I used to munch on my snack and watch my favourite drama but being here I have trapped myself in this room , atleast the devil allowed me to roam around the mansion.

I saw the time. He must have gone outside , so for the time being until he is not here I can go downstairs and I will come back before he comes. Great idea Y/n . I patted my back after making a good plan. Standing back I went outside my room and peeked at the most common place to be sure about his absence. I was twirling and checking if he was there or not . I think he must have gone outside but my back bumped on a broad chest making me startled. Mom……{you can think whatever you call when you are startled}.

I turned to see the devil who is becoming a little good these days standing at my back. My stars rarely work by my wish and if it does there is immense happiness. How come he is here? I murmured to myself. Are you looking for something? Me. I pointed to myself. You are the only one standing here , so I guess you are the one. Y/naaah come up with an excuse. Ohh yeah I dropped one of my earrings so I was searching for that.

He came forward and I instantly backed off but he never stopped and tucked the strand of my hair behind my ear. You have lost one of your earrings? I nodded my head. I guess you lost the other one too. I laughed awkwardly trying to come up with a good excuse. Uhh… really then I have to find the other one too. Stop lying Y/n , earrings don't fly in the air when you lose them. I have been watching you for the last ten minutes. I have nothing to say to defend myself so it’s better to escape from here. Taking a step forward I made distance between us.

But he isn’t letting me flee easily so he grabbed my wrist and brought me back to my previous position. You don’t need to check if I am there or not before coming downstairs , feel free to go wherever I have allowed you to. Don’t trap yourself in a room you can do whatever you want but don’t do the things I have restricted you to. If you are wondering why am I restricting you to enter those two rooms because one can scare you and the other is for my personal reasons.

What if you repeat what you did with me? It’s better to be in a place so that my act couldn’t bring you rage then you will only have one thing to say . You misunderstood it.

I promise you I will never repeat anything and I understood my mistake so just believe me I will not hurt you. Will you? If Jeon Jungkook promises something there is nothing which can break it.

Am I an open book so that he can read everything so easily? The reason can be because he is really good at it or I am easier to understand. But his good acts are not enough to make me forgive him, I am doing it because of myself not for his sake. Okay then my drama is calling me. Rushing from there I rushed down to the refrigerator grabbing ice cream and some snacks from the cabinets . Plopping down on the couch my drama marathon started with no end to it. 

Time skip;-
At night;-

Hours passed by and the couch became my home but Jungkook didn't come back . He never came late at night but today it was being extra, it’s not as if I cared , I was just curious. After a while I saw I heard a car pull over so it must be his. He came inside but his face had a different look today. Passing me a glance he went straight to his room. I saw blood drop on the ground , it surely isn’t mine because I am on the couch . If earrings couldn’t fly in the air then blood could also not teleport.

He passed by there a few moments ago and boys don’t have any period. Jokes apart Y/n did he somehow hurt himself but it must be severe that the blood oozed out of his clothes. Without thinking twice I went straight to his room. I didn’t know the reason, was it my curiosity or I was caring that he somehow hurt himself. Maybe he resembles like Junkook so it made me behave in that way.

Knocking on the door twice getting no response I barged inside. He was probably talking to someone more like yelling. How come they just attack us? Grab those bastards and bring them tomorrow at the warehouse. I already entered the room and if I leave it then he will probably see me and again misunderstand me that I am invading his privacy. Why am I the only one who is trapped in these cases ? I had non other way than to wait for him to decline his call.

Throwing away his phone on the bed the blood drops also sprinkled. Turning around he saw me standing at the end of the room like a rat who entered the lion’s den without any clue. Don’t misunderstand me. I just came here because I saw a few blood drops back there and I thought you must be hurt so I didn’t mean to invade your privacy. I didn’t leave because if you have seen me then you must have thought that I was overhearing you….so….yeah. I said it in one go as if he would eat me anytime.

Okay Y/n calm down , I am not going to misunderstand you or either eat you. But what happened? I think you should check your arm. He tried to pull down his coat but all I heard was a painful hiss. I moved forward and helped him to pull down his coat. Keeping the coat aside , I came forward but the thing I witnessed only made my eyes widened. Jungkook...what the heck your whole shirt has turned red from blood. You should stop the bleeding.

By instinct I started opening his buttons in a hurry making his eyes widen too. Y/n? Oh….I am so sorry… I didn’t mean to.  I turned around feeling as foolish as what I did. What were you doing Y/n ? Can’t you keep your hands to yourself? Y/n . I just hummed in response and nothing came out of my mouth because I was a blushing mess. Can you help me pull down my shirt? What ? Yeah ofcourse. Closing my eyes trying not to look upon his body I removed his shirt.

Coming forward my eyes widened because his right arm has so many tattoos . For once it scared me but at the same time it was looking intimidating too. I never saw Junkook shirtless and watching the twin of my boyfriend shirtless was a different case but my first priority was to help him instead of gawking at his abs and his buff body. There was a tattoo which really caught my eye and it was different from every other one “ Lost childhood”.

You sit on the bed. I am bringing the aid box. Grabbing the box from the bathroom cabinet I came back and sat on the opposite side. Taking his arm on my lap I cleaned the blood . At first he was not lettiing out any sound , his scar was deep and being the scaredy cat I was always scared of these wounds. But watching him in pain was not bearable to me so I helped him.

Jungkook, you don’t need to act strong . If it’s painful then let it out there is no one to judge you. After telling him that he started opening up , I tried to be as gentle as possible and always blew on it to avoid giving any kind of pain. Cleaning the wound twice and applying the cream on it. I wrapped a bandage on it to prevent any further bleeding and for easy recovery. See it’s done , but don’t wet this otherwise it will be infected. I will come and  change it again in the morning .

Why are you helping me Y/n? What do you mean? I mean even after you suffered a lot because of me , you took all the punishment which you never deserved. No one would have helped me if they were in your place and here you are helping me so that I don’t feel pain , I don't get infected.

Kindness doesn’t need a reason and I did what a human being should do . You were in pain even if you did many bad things it doesn’t mean I will become a heartless person because of what others made me go through. If you act like one that means someone else is controlling you and you are dumping your real self. The incidents should not change your perspective for everyone else and I get this instinct that you also have some reason in your case.

Jungkook POV;-

I have never seen a girl like her , going through so many things but still she hasn't changed her real self. In the morning trying to avoid me so that there wil be no misunderstanding. I made her do the housework which was impossible to be done by many maids in a single day. I was almost on the verge of forcing myself on her . Snatching her life , job and the list is endless. She gave me a cold shoulder for many days which I really deserve but the thinking and positivity she possessed is on the other level. I feel like a jerk punishing her for the maze of Jeon family and I don’t want to drag this angel anymore.

And that’s what I did, giving her a chance to be free and live her life again. I will keep your words in my mind and thank you Y/n for being there for me and helping me out. I can only ask for your forgiveness. I wanna give you a chance to free yourself from my mansion but it all depends on your fate.

What do you mean?

Let’s play a maze of truth and lies.