27

Y/n POV;-

He was walking ahead of me and there was a small distance between us. My hands were sweating from this suspense and I was wiping it on my dress. My heart beat picked it’s pace. Before I used to make assumptions about the possible things that could be in here. Many nasty things crossed my mind , for once the red room too. Afterall mafias have kinks too in most of the imaginations but now I felt bad thinking this way about my friend. It kinda felt weird.

As the room was coming near I was becoming more nervous. Is it the place I was always curious about and is he going to show me inside. Reaching the door , some doodling caught my eyes. There were tiny drawings which were carved in the wooden door. It looked like a normal wooden door but being this close I could feel the difference , it looked royal and childish at the same time. Close your eyes Y/n. He said but his voice seemed deep and I did. I heard the jingling of the keys and the door swiftly opened.

His one hand held my shoulder from one hand he covered my eyes with his other one. Taking me inside he mumbled a few words. Welcome to my paradise. I opened my eyes and it took me a few seconds to adjust to the lighting. I was standing in the centre of the room , taking a full round. I was surprised by this room. Mafias often keep their weapons , equipment , some have red rooms but I haven’t thought that he have this side too.
I saw a small outfit hanging in the corner and this room was exactly the same as his room which I saw in the mansion today. At one side I saw a guitar kept and different kinds of camera , paintings were hung on the wall and each one of it held a meaning of it. This room looked like the upgraded version of his room at the Jeon’s mansion and at the same time they are different.  A diary was kept on the table and a pen was kept beside it.

One part of the room held the childish vibe and the other probably consisted of the things he loved to do. As per I remember this room was present when he was very cold then how come these things are present here. Y/n this is the place where I always found peace. Childhood was an important phase in my life and half of it was snatched away from me , the feeling of being a kid always rushes to me whenever I come here. Since a very small age life became a race for me , to survive I had to run. Otherwise if I will trip for once there is no second chance.

Being a mafia has always been risky but coming here made me feel like a kid. Just like parents protect their kids, I felt warmth here. Everyone thought that my feelings were dead , there were millions of things I wanted to try. I loved photography , I wanted to learn guitar , splash colour and form an art.

But my art was traded and my life became a white canvas and all the colour faded somewhere but my determination stayed , I wanted to splash colour and make my life a lively art again. I wanted to hide that I also held a soft place except for the mafia things. There were things I wanted to do and live my life just like a normal person , like a child. You taught me not to hide the real me and from there I tried things which I always wanted to , thank you for guiding me and making me feel lively. I don’t have words to express what you did for me.

Jungkook, you don’t need to thank me everytime this room is all about your happiness and I am happy that there is a place which can make you feel like home . Being a mafia doesn’t change the fact that you should not have a soft spot . It doesn’t snacth your right to live a good life without the interference of weapons and blood. I am glad that you built this and made yourself feel at home.

We both roamed around the room and he showed me everything , the outfit which was hanging was the last outfit he brought from the Jeon’s mansion. He will not accept but this outfit is a treasure which he don’t want to throw. Jungkook, can you play something on guitar? After insisting he grabbed the guitar and I sat across him. His voice is a melody which I can hear till the end, I didn’t know he was such a  talented person . I was in awe and it seemed so dead and silent as if I wanted to listen to it more.