22

Y/n POV;-

After a long day we finally got back to the mansion , we did our dinner outside so there was no point in being downstairs. It wasn’t too late but I was extremely tired and going on every ride made me feel dizzy. Taehyung and Jimin parted their ways from the restaurant and we both came back . I headed straight to my room , this tube top made me feel suffocated so I instantly threw it away along with my bra. 

Standing in front of the air conditioner it felt like I got my breath back. I changed into cotton shorts and removed my makeup. Sliding into thin spaghetti I went straight to bed. Even if no one comes in my room, I don’t want to take any risk so I decided to wear something on the top and as I laid on the softmattress , a cold wind blowing in the room helped me to sleep in seconds.

Jungkook POV;-

I sighed watching the bags in my hand along with her jacket. She left her snacks and later she will scream at me for taking her snacks. Even if I take her snacks, I should hand it over to her. Knocking on the door for a while it didn’t open so I just entered inside. But to my surprise all the lights were off except the night one and she was sleeping peacefully on the side of the bed hugging a pillow.I guess she is a cuddly one. Putting the stuff quietly on the table , I made my way towards her crouching on her level.

 She was looking cute, her lips slightly parted. Removing the hair which was blocking her view I admired her face. My hands immediately made it’s way to her cheek caressing it slightly which made her scrunch her nose. She was shivering a little and I saw the Ac on the lowest degree , at this rate she will definitely catch a cold. Her milky back came in my view and she was wearing a very thin top and her body was also not covered properly. 

You are really a baby , never taking care of yourself. You made me feel many things which I never did. I never imagined going to an amusement park but your stubborn behaviour made me do things which I refused to. I draped the duvet on her body and decreased the temperature. Watching her sleeping peacefully urged me to do something and I ended up giving a kiss on her forehead.

Next day;-
Y/n POV;-

I got a good sleep and yesterday I enjoyed it a lot. Coming downstairs I went to the kitchen but witnessing the scene in front of me made me choke on my saliva. I coughed a few times which grabbed his attention. Is Jungkook making food ? Are my eyes working fine? I said sarcastically and rubbed my eyes to get a clear view but he was still there.

 It’s not a big deal stop mocking me you haven’t tasted my food yet. Ohh I will rate it after eating . What about Ms.Choi? She took leave for today and I was in the mood to make something.

 My lips made an O shape but I decided to help him firstly because I was hungry as heck and secondly he doesn’t blow away the kitchen. Even if I'm not good enough but better. What are you making? I am making pancakes. He said. Okay , then I will go with a sandwich and a smoothie. I chopped the vegetables for the sandwich and cut the brown crust. I was almost done with my mayonnaise sandwiches and he also made a few pancakes. Now it's my turn to make smoothies.

 Grabbing the strawberries from the refrigerator I started chopping them. The colour of golden pancakes allured me and my attention went to his side. Wow, the colour came out so well . Told you. I hissed in pain when I accidently cut my finger. Ouch… Fresh blood oozed out of my finger and as Jungkook saw it he was fast enough to grab my wrist and put my finger in his mouth. 

Sucking the area which was cut. My eyes widened watching him do so. Swirling his tongue on my finger he tried to stop the blood. Taking out my finger he kept it under water and came back with a bandage. 

Where was your attention, can’t you take care of yourself silly girl? Calm down Jungkook. I am fine, it's just a small cut , you are behaving like I cut my vein. Stop saying that , the knife you were using was so sharp and it could have done that too. He was right though and I couldn’t say anything. He stood up and I followed him too.