33

Ana POV;-

Grooving along to the rhythm of the music , I danced on the dance floor. Clubbing is the best way to drown your exhaustion along with shots and if you got some good bunch of clubbing friends then your weekends are booked for this purpose. I felt someone tapping on my shoulder , turning around. I saw Jeongsan but I couldn’t hear what he was saying due to the loud music. I am really sorry Y/n . 

What is he speaking about and why is he feeling sorry , hugging me tightly he left no space for me to back off, soon after I felt teardrops on my bare skin . Why is he crying now? He was not answering anything and he seemed really drunk. It’s the best if I should take him out of here. He will probably get into some accident if he drives by himself and he is not in a state to share his address with me , having no option I took him to my apartment. 

Next day;-

I saw him clutching his head and groaning with the terrible headache which must have happened , taking the bowl of soup I went inside the room. Here , drink it and you will feel good. How come I am here? You were way too drunk and you bumped into me and I was left with no option instead of bringing you here. I gave him a long ass speech about how dangerous it could be for him to drink in that way but at the end what he said was , You should stay away from me.

 My mouth was hung upon from his cold behaviour which seemed really rude. This is what I had to listen to at the end when you were the one to bump into me and instead of leaving you somewhere in the club I managed to help you and offered a friendly gesture. Because you don't deserve to be around someone like me Ana. He said. 

Then what do you deserve hugging and crying over some random girl shoulder taking Y/n name. He head shooted straight at my side , Was I taking her name? Yeah, you were , whatever is going on between you both either sort it out or move on , you can’t cry over a single thing for the rest of your life.

After a month;-
Author’s POV;-

Y/n started sleeping in Jungkook’s room , as both of them are couples he insisted they should be together instead of different rooms , most of the time she stayed in his room. He helped her to shift her things in his room , watching her struggling with the boxes , he started laughing. Y/n you are so weak. Glaring towards him she made an annoyed face , I don’t lift dumbbells unlike you . Who is stopping you , you can join me too? I will join you tomorrow. Time flew away and Y/n shifted properly in his room.

Y/n POV;-

Feeling him shaking my body for the last fifteen minutes I snuggled more inside my blanket. Let me sleep , I huffed in my sleepy state. Y/n wake up we have to go for gymming. Bringing my phone towards me , I saw it was just 7 in the morning, Who the fuck go for gymming this early? Words Y/n. Ahh let me sleep , I don’t want to go to the gym. Smiling proudly feeling that he left without making any effort I went back to sleep but in a second I felt him dragging me by feet and before I knew I was thrown upon his shoulder , clutching his neck I held him for my dear life but still went back to sleep.

 You interrupted my date with my sleep. I smacked his butt saying it , You are being a brat early in the morning he answered me with a hard spank. It’s stingy. Putting me beside the washbasin he handed me my brush , You know how much I hate to get up early in the morning? He didn’t understand a single thing coming from my mouth , even if he did he was enjoying watching me being annoyed. I was left with no option . putting his hand over his chest he was watching each move of mine and if I did more tantrums he would make me bath like a baby. 

Pushing him outside , I quickly took a bath and wore leggings and a sports bra. I wasn’t daring enough to move around a bra in front of him so I wore a crop hoodie. Opening the door , I saw him seated with wide legs and all the scenes from ff came rushing to my brain. We should get going now , I nodded my head. Taking a round we were in front of the gym , I thought we have to go somewhere but every freaking thing in this world is inside his mansion. If there was a gym in your mansion why did you wake me up this early , I thought we have to go out. Y/n I have almost everything in this mansion. At this rate it wouldn’t amaze me if I find a red room somewhere around. I mumbled under my breath but he seemed to have ears of a peacock.