24

Jungkook POV;-

It looked like she was trying to process things and this is messing
up her head but she didn’t react. Do you want to hear further? Yeah I want to know it all.. Nodding my head I continued talking about the reason which blackened my heart for my once sweet family to me.

My mother gave birth to me and Jeongsan whom you know as Junkook. Jeongsan is bigger than me and my father always adored him more than me but my mom never left a chance to make me feel alone. Still I craved for my father’s attention but Jeongsan always did something which made him scold me everytime. He barely took us outside , it was always my mom who took us outside on weekends.

On one weekend my father proposed the idea of taking us to the park which was a rare thing but still we were really happy to go with him. That was the last day when my mom herself dressed me and peppered me with her motherly love. I wanted her to tag along with us but she denied. At first I thought it must be because of my father.

Flashback;-
Mrs Jeon POV;-

Footsteps of both of my boys were heard probably coming downstairs to meet me. A smile crept on my face watching both of them jumping happily after hearing that they are going to the park with their father. Eomma , appa is taking us to the garden , Jungkook is very happy. I know my baby is happy , and enjoy a lot with your brother in the garden. Let’s get you ready. I asked his dad to dress up Jeongsan and I will do it for Jungkook probably for the last time.

Watching him looking like a bear in his over-sized hoodie made me tear up. It must be the last time to dress up my precious baby .  I am sorry baby for being this helpless , I hope someday you can forgive me. Eomma why are you crying , you can also come with us . I will ask appa he will not tell anything and I will stop him if he scolds you. It’s me who knows the pain of becoming farther from my own baby , how innocent he is that he has to face everything since such a small age.

The pain of pushing him away is making me cry and this innocent small child is thinking something else. I hugged him tightly and peppered his face with lots of kisses. Eomma , save some kisses for hyung too. No , let me give all my love to my small Jungkook. Remember baby eomma loves you a lot and she will always do that. You have become a big boy and I know you can take care of yourself. Will you do it for me? Yes Jungkook is a big boy now and he will do as eomma says.

After changing his outfit , I handed him to his father and saw my child going away from my own eyes , being rich couldn’t change something. Sometimes money can't solve every problem because fate doesn’t distinguish between people. The car went away from the drive away and I stood on the doorstep breaking down into tears of helplessness .

Back to present;-
Jungkook POV;-

Since the last few months I always heard them bickering a lot but I was stubborn enough that I couldn’t grasp the situation. I thought she didn’t want to come because of their continuous fight but it seemed like that was the last day of my life to see their faces and hold love for them.

We played a lot in the park but the moment turned dark when a few people dressed in black came and grabbed me. I screamed a lot and I saw that they both were watching me but they ignored me as if I wasn’t there in the first place. My throat dried , I felt lifeless asking for help but my father took Jeongsan in his arms and vanished as if my pleading didn’t melt his heart.

At first the situation seemed so confusing to me. After an hour I found myself in an abondoned room which looked so scary , my hands and legs were tied to a chair and there was no source of light. It felt like a dream but I didn’t know my life started to drown in the darkness of the mafia world. I was always scared in these places , eomma always came out of my mouth but there was no one to rescue me.