10

Y/n POV;-

I was feeling devastated by the way I could feel his hot breath on my neck . Leave me…. Please…. Am I going to lose my virginity to this bastard? I don’t deserve to go through this and I don’t want to regret later for not using my strength. I tried to slide a little down and bit his neck with all my might and kicked him in between his legs which must be enough to knock some sense into his head.

Ahhhhhh... I quickly stood up and hurried down to the bathroom , closing the door in an instant. I could hear him groaning in pain but that wasn’t my concern. I saw my figure in front of the mirror, I just wanted to rip off my skin which he touched. There were several purplish marks on my neck .

What would have happened if I hadn't tried for once to save myself , thinking about the worst made me tear up and I started sobbing. I sat in a corner , curled up in a ball. What if he tries to barge inside then who will save me?

Jungkook POV;-

I groaned in pain holding my crotch , it took me a few minutes to evaluate what happened. Getting off the bed I saw the torn pieces of her shirt and a few buttons . Her sobs were audible to my ears and somehow I felt guilty for what I did but it was my anger which took out the best of me.

Time skip
At night;-

Hearing the ringtone of my call , I grabbed the call and picked it up the very next moment. Jungkook, I kept the file in your office. Have you received it? I got it. Okay then , wait I have one more thing to tell you , you have kept so many rules for her  , If I was in her place in that case I would literally flee away from the house. God knows how she is being so quiet?

She is trying to seduce you hyung so that you can help her flee , so stay away from her . Why do you think she tried to seduce me? She is such an innocent girl that even if you were not there at the mansion she wouldn't enter your office instead asked me to keep the file myself . She was not even stepping outside.

She came outside and was almost bumping into your body. Go and check your CCTV then , I have some work to do. I declined the call and went to my office , opening my tab , I watched the footage. Through the recorder I could hear their conversation too.

It feels so good to get soaked in rain. Then what are you waiting for? I am not allowed to go outside the door of the mansion. You really have to follow many rules , atleast you can walk me out. She nodded her head and followed him but when he became distant she was pulled along with him, I saw her bracelet was entangled with his watch.

She started detaching it quickly only to be stopped by him. Why are you rushing Y/n , please do it slowly this is my favourite Gucci watch. Tae you are really obsessed with Gucci.I saw her working in different rooms since the start of the day.

For the very first time I felt myself on the extreme wrong side. Guilt rushed down my body thinking about the worst I could have done with her. Stepping out of the office I saw the food already prepared on the table and everything was kept in place. She wasn’t on the wrong side but then also I misunderstood her .

Next day;-
It’s already afternoon but she hasn't come out of the bathroom since yesterday. I called Ms.Choi back to work this morning. Ms.Choi, can you ask Y/n to come out of the bathroom?

Y/n POV;-
I was sleeping soundly on the floor but my sleep was disturbed by a knock on the door. Fear crept within my body imagining the devil must have come back. I ignored the knock but it was done regularly. Y/n are you in there? This is not his voice , I stood up feeling a little safe but I have to be sure. M/s Choi?

Yes Y/n it’s me , come outside honey. Is Jun….Jungkook there too? It’s just me, Y/n. After a few minutes I opened the door and ran to M/s Choi being engulfed in her embrace. Why did you leave me alone? I missed you. Fresh tears rushed down my eyes , if she was there then I must be protected. Don’t worry I am here now. You seem so weak , I know you haven’t taken care of yourself in my absence.

She handed me a different outfit to be changed and made me sit on the bed. I laid down on the bed only to feel extreme pain on my upper back. My back hurts a lot. Y/n you first need to eat your food . I won’t be eating food. Don’t be childish Y/n your body needs nutrition won’t you listen to me? I sighed in defeat and ate my food. Don’t be a pouty child , eat everything. After completing the food she kept the dishes aside. A hiss left my mouth when I laid down.

Take off your shirt and lay on your back . My eyes widened listening to her.  Don’t be shy Y/n , I will give you a massage on your back. I nodded my head and did what she asked me to. The pain was too much to handle and a hiss left from my mouth everytime she touched my skin.

Y/n your back is red , seems like it is rubbed badly and probably you have a neck sprain . It will take some days to heal properly and whenever I will find some time I will visit you till then you can rest. Thank you for taking care of me Ms. Choi.

After she went outside I dozed off due to tiredness. I woke up after hearing a knock on the door , it took me a few minutes to adjust to the lighting but after seeing the person it made me angered instead of being feared. He was the reason I am going through this misery and I got his punishment even if I did nothing.

He has no right to force himself on a girl. Are you feeling good? Why do you care? It was my mistake that I misunderstood you and you have to go through these.

Listening to him added fuel to my anger , just because of his misunderstanding he accused me and he is the reason for the misery my body and my mental state is going through.Whatever I went through was just due to your misunderstanding. Listen to me…. Leave me alone.. Y/n  he called me again ..Leave .

I kept my face straight and my voice cold to tell him that I needed some time alone and his presence was bothering me. Hours passed and I was laying down in the same position watching the sun set down and the moon to take over.

The marks were still visible on my neck , it soon started pouring outside followed by a heavy storm. The sound of the raindrop was audible and the smell of the soil was calming me and reminiscing me of my old days.

Flashback

I was sitting close to junkook clinging to his arm like a small polar bear. After a few minutes I heard the pitter patter of the rain on the ground. Junkook see it’s raining outside. Let’s go under the rain. No it’s night and you catch cold easily. I stood up hurriedly and stuck my tongue out , Catch me if you can.  Come here..

Saying that I ran outside sliding the glass door open. He followed me in order to catch me but I was fast enough to go outside and as soon as he came outside I was already half drenched and he was too. Go inside. It’s of no use we are already wet so enjoy this , don’t be a strict dad.

It’s so fun to enjoy the present, if I catch a cold that will be in the future. You are using the quotes in the wrong way. Whatever. I made a pouty face and sulked down like a baby. He couldn’t resist this side of mine so we both enjoyed it and the next day I caught a fever.

Unknowingly tears trickled down my eyes watching my life turn upside down to the extent I faced the phase which no one ever wanted to go through. The same face which used to bring a smile to my face changed into being pure hatred and disgust.

Why does he have to be the one to resemble him , the person I love and adore? Why does his face and voice have to be attached to him? They both look the same but why is he the total opposite of his brother?

It is clear now that I don’t feel fear within me whenever I watch him. It's just the feeling of hatred and anger which engulfed me to turn my heart black for the devil.

Would I be able to forgive him ?