39

Y/n POV;-

Please help us Namjoon , I cried for someone to help but they were silent watching the inevitable  , my clothes were coloured in his blood and I was the reason he died. Jungkook , please don’t leave me , you said you love me , then….be with me. I hugged him , caressing his hair , I couldn’t feel his breathing , his eyes were closed and there was no pulse and that’s when I knew he died.

I heard a few more gunshots but I was numb to see more of us laying down dead but still I tilted my head , watching Wang laying down on the floor holding his leg , blood was oozing out from his side but who shot him when all of us were under their control.

If you don’t want me to empty this gun on his forehead give me your guns. What are you waiting for motherfuckers , keep your guns down , he screamed in pain. I thought it was Jeongsan who was doing all these but looking to my left I saw his hands tied up , Jungkook was lying dead on my lap then to whom did this voice belong? Looking back , I saw his eyes , exactly the ones with whom I fell in love with , he was dressed as one of the guards.

Wait what , Mrs.Jeon have triplets? I am so done with this , gazing back on my lap , I examined the one laying down , his face was all clear. Where is the mole I used to kiss each morning and what about the twin scar? I was sure by the time he wasn’t the real Jungkook then who was he?

The situation was under his control , coming forward he removed his mask which was covering the glory of Jungkook. Few more gunshots and all the guards were laying dead. The white floor turned into a pool of blood , watching these I started feeling dizzy and didn’t know when everything blacked out for me.

Time skip;-

Shuffling lazily in my cosy bed , I felt ecstatic pleasure and nothing else. Opening my eyes I was met by Jimin’s face. You finally woke up. You slept like horse Y/n , he giggled. How much did I sleep? A whole 18 hours , then I slept like you Jimin. Where is Jungkook? When those words slipped off my tongue he barged inside the room , my reflex was too fast to act , the moment I laid my eyes on him , jumping off the bed I leaped towards him engulfing him in a hug. I thought you left me Jungkook , I was so afraid.

Unknowingly my eyes teared up remembering how I almost lost him a few hours before until some miracle happened and a triplet appeared that’s what I thought for now. How can I leave you princess , we have to make a generation , he giggled. He always manages to bring a smile to my face with his comments , smashing his lips on mine and giving me a soft , loving and tender kiss. I guess I should leave you guys , my single ass can’t see this. We were so much into treasuring each other that we totally forgot he was in the room , wiping my tears he pecked my forehead.

I am immortal until you are with me and I have the other six boys with me. He said proudly. Even though I was terrified I needed to know what happened to Wang and about that triplet , I felt guilty I was the reason he was dead. You never told me you had a triplet , why did he saved me? Because I ordered him to do so , it was becoming even more confusing than usual. Why would someone give up on their life even though he knew he was going to die. We both sat down , knowing well it’s gonna be a heck of a long story.

Author’s POV;-

The one who was dead according to me is not dead , he was a robot made by Jimin in such a way that he looked like a human , his features were made exactly like Jungkook , the invention he was working on since I came into their life. His mind never remained at peace so he made an innovation which was successful along with the flies , the blood oozing out of his body was fake blood making them think like it was Jungkook.

He is not a human , so there was no pulse or breathing . Namjoon decided this would be the best place to use him and his prediction was accurate that things might go out of hand.