23

Jungkook POV;-

My hands were securing her body , her body crashed against mine. The water soaked her dress and her hair stuck to her face , some on lips and some on her eyes. I removed her hair and tucked it behind her ears. Water droplets were evident on her eyelashes and some on her lips.

The distance was mere and I could hear her unusual breathing but I don’t want to let go or end this moment any soon. It seemed like my world stopped on her and everything was invisible except her .

What am I feeling for her or is it good to feel like this? It seemed like the distance was decreasing and we were going closer , our lips were at a mere distance but the feeling was unusual which I never felt in my life. What am I getting myself into? Why am I giving rights to her to control me the way she wants?

My thoughts were interrupted when I got a splash of water on my face  and for a moment everything got blurred. She was giggling watching herself winning against me and I also began . Your bangs look like dogs and they are really cute. She said while giggling. Aren’t you afraid of them?

Yeah I am afraid of them but I find them cuter at the same time. There are some bad memories which made me feel like that towards them but it doesn’t mean they are bad. I nodded in approval but why I started relating things with my family but things are different in my case.

She yelped when I grabbed her by the waist but soon realised I was going to take her out of the water. How come you know I don’t know swimming? There is a file in my office and every single detail of your life is jotted there. Why did you maintain such a file? She asked.

That’s how the mafia world words , you should know every detail of your opponent and I wanted to see where can I kidnap you and ways to torture you?

You were really cruel , torturing an innocent girl like me , what I did in my previous life to go through those days. That was my mistake and I wholeheartedly want to seek forgiveness every time I could. Yeah that was.

Picking a towel I wrapped it around her shoulder to not lose my sanity and rubbed her hair. When will you come out of here and give me my snacks. She asked. Should I come out in front of you? She widened her eyes.

NO..no..no take your time , I am going. You are really perverted , god knows what you are hiding in the secret room. Yaah don’t overthink. I screamed. By the way, I have kept the snacks in your room only. I said.

She smacked my bare chest. You should have said to me straightforwardly , what was the need to create this mess. I am dying out of hunger. It wouldn’t be fun that way. Now you are going to make dinner , this is your punishment. I already ordered takeouts . You are really cunning . Standing up she went away , stomping her food on the ground and my giggles echoed in the area.

The whole time she didn’t talk to me and her angry pouty face made me feel like laughing but holding it was the only option I was left with otherwise her anger would be on peak. I have to do something to bring back her smile until her pout fades away , though she looks cute in this but smile looks the best.

Next day;-
Y/n POV;-

I am not talking to that cunning bunny. I murmered to myself. Ms.Choi came back and she was in the kitchen smiling to herself. Good morning Ms.Choi. Good morning dear. By the way Jungkook is calling you outside. I will not be talking to him. I said. She again giggled , probably she knew what happened yesterday but somehow she persuaded me and I ended up standing in the garden area.

A picnic setup was done on the grass and at one side different coloured flowers were scattered and few baskets were kept and he was sitting between them waving his hand towards me. Come over Y/n.