7

Y/n POV;-

He was driving the car and I was sitting beside him , smiling genuinely after a very long time. It was a torture for me to be there Junkook , please don’t ever let me go to him. I am sorry for coming late , but don’t worry I am here and you are safe. I clinged onto his arm , feeling safe in his embrace. It’s so ironic they held the same face but I was craving for him and running away from the other.

I caressed his cheek from the pad of my thumb.The sideways was filled with trees , it felt as if we were coming back from the forest. He pulled the car in the sideway and pulled me by my face and smashed his lips on mine. The sweet kiss between us held the longing for each other which we felt in the past days and none of us were pulling back even if we were out of breath. It was turning hungry each passing second.

We were breathing the common air between us to keep us going , as if this moment is eternal , as if we knew the coming time is going to be harder or the past time we missed has to be replaced and this is the only way we can do it. We both finally pulled back and he wiped the corner of my lips and smiled. I missed you so much Y/n. I did too.

Author’s POV;-

The car engine again started and the driving continued. After a few minutes his eyes wandered to the rear view mirror which showed a black car following him. Why did your brother kidnap me? Her question went unanswered by him.His muscle tensed up watching the car following them for the last few minutes. He increased his speed cutting through the wind and the same goes for the other one too. Slow down Junkook. Someone is following us, hold tighter.

Her eyes slightly widened thinking about the worst and what could happen if they are caught. Why will someone follow them except him? The car on the back overtook the first making it come to an abrupt stop. Junkook car halted watching the front car leaving no place for them to go any further. A person in a black mask came outside from the front car , Junkook opened his seatbelt too.

Please don’t go outside. Y/n grabbed his hand pleading with her eyes to be here . He pecked her forehead reassuring her. Don’t worry nothing will happen , we have guards at the back. She nodded her head.

Junkook POV;-

The person from the car came outside and stood in front of me. His aura held the audacity to make him look different and it held some authority. He pulled his mask down. Hello brother . Jungkook? His height was the same as mine but his body looked more built and hair longer. I never thought he would turn like this compared to the innocence I witnessed when we played together.

How daring of you to think to flee her away from my mansion? Jungkook, stop dragging her in between us , come with me , I will take you back with me. Dad and mom miss you a lot. What made you think I will do it and go back to someone who betrayed a child’s trust. They will tell you everything , come back. Cut the crap here I am taking her .

If you are being stubborn then be one but I will not bear you torturing her . The fact that he is not listening and bringing her in between is raging me more. He started taking steps towards her but I grabbed his shoulder. It will be a better option if the guards block him and I can take her back. They were following us from the start after dropping the guards at the Bangtan’s mansion. Guards come outside. All of them came outside lining up, making me smirk watching the other face drop. Don’t let him move from here till I ask you to.

I turned back and heard a clap. Two of the guards held me and turned me towards him. One of them went towards my car and came back dragging Y/n and gave her to him. She was now held captive by his side. What are you all doing? Leave me and follow my orders. Seems like you haven’t understood the game yet. How will they listen to you if they belong to the Bangtan's? I hired all of them from the Park organisation.