36

Y/n POV;-

  He opened the car door for me and eventually sat on his driver's side. Are you ready? I nodded my head but instead I felt something ,  he turned on the vibrator for once. The moment I felt the cold object running between my fold I gasped  at the unknown feeling but within no time he turned it off giving a smirk to me. What was that? I asked. I was just showing you how it works. I understood this was going to be a hell of a ride for me.

The car engine roared and we went on our way. It took us less than 30 minutes to reach the Jeons mansion, handing me my mask. He wore his own and we went inside the  mansion. It was loaded with people and cars on the driveways . Jungkook kept his hand on my waist  and we both went to greet Mr and Mrs Jeon.  You are looking so pretty Y/n.  She complimented me.  You are also looking beautiful Mrs.Jeon.  After a little meet and greet I got the chance to look around the highly exiquite decorated mansion which didn’t look less than a palace.

As usual I knew no one except the family members and I couldn't recognise anyone behind the mask. Most of the people were business partners of Jeon Corporation.  After a while I saw Ms.Choi coming inside  and I had no idea that she was also invited in this ,  I knew her for months so  it took me no time to recognise her behind the mask which was hiding her face.  Before I could go and ask her about everything ,  the six boys already came and circled around us ,  all of them were dressed in black.  Firstly I went and hugged Taehyung  and he already gave me a new nickname.

Even though Taehyung and Jimin got successful in their plans , settling me up with Jungkook , he never misses a chance to flirt around and I tag along. You are looking sexy Jimin complimented , You are looking sexier, the moment I complimented him , I felt the same feeling which I felt in the car minutes ago.  I couldn't help but gasp, earning a loud squeal from my side. What happened, Jimin asked me, but how can I say what is happening with me. It's nothing just my heels.  quickly coming with an excuse I escaped the situation glaring towards him the other second.

  I have to be on guard today if I piss him off by any chance  he is going to play with me.  Did you feel good playing around with me? I asked slightly annoyed.  Princess that was that device for ,  be a good girl and I won't play with you.  You should say you are being jealous. I was just complimenting him.  Taking a seat on the table we looked towards the stage where the MC was bidding for the charity. Hearing the amount of money everyone was willing to  give as a means of charity really made me happy and it kept increasing. The moment I  declared the bid of the last sum of money , each head tilted towards our table . Donating millions of dollars I took the last stroke. You must be wondering from where I collected such an amount , this lover boy handed me a sum of money everytime I wanted to do online shopping.

In the beginning I used to deny him but laters I thought about collecting them and using them at a good place , it seems like today’s the day. What’s a better idea than donating to an orphanage? Y/n I can never understand you. I gave you the money to spend on yourself. I bought whatever I was supposed to and if I have you , I don’t need money to spoil myself. The moment my head turned to the front I felt the device buzzin in again. Why now? Devices are supposed to be played with princess.

I thought he was just playing around like last time. Instead the device was still working , crossing my heels , I tried to maintain my composure , each passing minute was making me needy and I wanted to moan to this escatic feeling . The words spoken by the old man on the stage were way more than hazy , keeping my hands on his thigh I took some deep breaths. His hot breath fanned near my earlobe , whispering in my ears You will not cum now. I widened my eyes hearing him say , the moment the man was done with his main speech , taking his hands in mine he took me in his room .

When our footsteps crossed the door our lips moulded against each other , eating out each other hungrily , I didn’t need any makeouts just him inside me. Opening my mask I threw it in a corner , taking off my dress the next. Are we needy now?  Very. Let me take in the view in front of me. Sitting on the end of the bed against the headboard. Taking my wrist he made me sit on his lap , fingers tracing on my core. You are so wet for me princess. Taking my lips in his he caressed my clothed breast  , discarding my panties from the other hand.

Ride me princess , he ordered in his dominating tone lifting myself up , I took his whole length inside me. Moaning into each other's mouth , keeping my hands on his shoulder , I bounced on his lap to release the knot which was begging to be released the moment the vibrator acted in the hall. Fuck , Y/n you take me in so well. It feels so good, Jungkook. This ecstatic pleasure was choking the words inside my throat , I grew tired riding him, I stopped putting my head on his shoulder.
Taking the lead he flipped us over and gave me deep thrust reaching deep spots , knowing well how to pleasure me. Faster.. Jungkook  With a few more thrust I cummed all around him and he pulled his length cumming on my stomach.It was so good , hugging each other we calmed our breaths. It took us a while to be normal after this intense makeout session , wearing our clothes back we headed downstairs.The vibrator was no longer inside me , a calming night from here.

Jungkook’s POV;-

I enjoyed my night with my princess but there were a few undone things , I haven’t met everyone around the hall. Dad took me around and introduced me to several business partners. Here comes your uncle. Giving a hug to his younger brother , he told me about my long unforgotten uncle whom I barely remembered since my childhood days. His voice seemed relatively familiar as if I have heard him all my life , he seemed happy meeting me.

Some days ago , I was informed my uncle used to hand over the sum of money to the mafia group who took me away. He could be my key to finding the person who held some personal grudges from me and my family. I mentally decided to talk with him the next week itself. Crossing the hallways my eyes fell upon Ms.Choi , I don’t remember giving any invitation to her , maybe Y/n asked her to come, the moment her eyes fell upon my side she turned on her shoes and went in the other direction.
THE WANGS LEADER POV;-

Twirling the drink in my glass , I stared upon the couples chirping happily around the hall. Jeon Jungkook, you are the leader of the Bangtans hiding under the name of JK.The boy who escaped from my territory is now a threat to my position. I thought you were dead , I was getting money each month from your family that stopped. You took my contracts and now you are threatening my position.

Here you are kissing your girlfriend happily and each day I am losing something . I built the whole plot in my mind to take back my everything and you only need to lose one person that will snatch each and everything from you. You will be left as nothing, only the psycho man wandering in the streets in the agony of his dead girlfriend.

Author’s POV;-

Y/n life became the spring season , a butterfly with happy sights wherever they could see. The boy always made her feel loved and cherished her . Waking up in the arms of her man and the moment anything slipped off her tongue he made sure to fulfill her needs and desires. After the event he never got a chance to meet his uncle , it’s like he never wanted to show everytime he came up with excuses. He had no option to look at things in his own way.

The inventions on which Jimin was working on for months were finally ready , an innovation in technology the boy only had. Ms.Choi took a long leave unannounced , Jungkook had no option rather than listening to her , she served for years without break but this sudden disappearce from her side seemed fishy but nothing happened since past few days so he took it as one of the breaks.

Last week three members went abroad to settle a meeting and now a sudden fight among mafia’s broke out in the southern region of the country , leaving them with no choice but to leave along with the four members and rest of the guards. Assuring Y/n , Jungkook left Chen and few guards to protect his girl. By his prediction nothing would happen according to the petition , his assurance was wrong.

The moment the leader of Wangs was sure Jungkook was out , he sent his mens on a night which turned their lives darker. In comparison to the amount of men he sent Chen couldn’t protect Y/n , at the end he saw the mens dragging her in the middle of night leaving a note on their bed. The petition is already broken. What storm will the outraged Jungkook bring and how will he protect the girl from the arms of a psycho man?