26

Jungkook POV;-

I was stucked in the dilemma of a new story. It was becoming more difficult for me to decide whom to believe and whom to not and this new information is somehow messing up my mind and I don't know what I should do now.  After my father was completed from his side of the story and the thing that happened years ago that turned my life upside down there was a huge silence in the whole room nobody uttered a single word and it felt like I was not able to process what I should do now. 

Sitting there was making me feel breathless and I felt that I needed fresh air to decide what I should do. Now I was stuck between the love of my mum and the things my father did for his whole family trading me for his own luxury.  On one hand I was ready to go back to my mother because she was not involved in any of this and she tried each and every time to protect me from those people but it was far from my father's side that he put luxury and his company over his own child .

After watching my mum's condition today I was sure that she truly loved me till the day and I  was not ready to put more guilt over her shoulder but there was one part of my heart which was not ready to get back to my father.  I can understand from their point of view to that he wanted a company for himself because he worked very hard for it but it doesn't mean that he will trade his child for his luxury they were giving him a chance to start his life and if he was left with no option then he should have chosen family over luxury.

Even if he asks for forgiveness the time couldn't be turned back and the torches which I suffered since my childhood years couldn't be treated  and the scars of my wounds are so deep that it couldn't be treated by a forgiving gesture from my father.  I stood up from my seat and went outside. It felt so refreshing breathing in the fresh air. It was like I was able to process things but at the same time my mind seemed like it stopped working and I couldn't come to a certain conclusion.

At this point I couldn't go back without giving a proper answer but I am stucked I didn't have time it's today or it's never I have to come to a certain conclusion . At one end my mother's love and tears was attracting me but from the other side the hatred for my father was not extinguishing.  It felt like I was stuck in a situation where nobody could help me and it's a single chance.

Minutes passed by and I was still stuck here with no answer to my question. I felt someone’s  hand on my shoulder tilting my head. I saw her standing just beside me hanging her head  just like me.   What did you think? Y/n asked.  I don't know what I should do now. It feels like I am stuck and I don't know should I go to my mother and forgive them like nothing happened or should I keep the hatred for my father but it doesn't mean that the tortures and suffering I received could overshadow it. At this point I feel like I shouldn’t have come here .  She wasn't speaking anything for a while.

Do you regret knowing the truth which made your father do so? At first the mafia framed him as a killer but this situation seems less painful than that. Jungkook I can understand I can never feel the things you felt since childhood and I can understand that you are stuck in a situation but I just want to give you friendly advice after every single thing which happens in one's life at some point you have to get back to our family .

At first I also hated your parents for doing whatever they did with you but now the situation is something else and after hearing the whole story I feel like your father is on the wrong side but it doesn't mean that because of him your mother should also be deprived of her rights.  I have seen your childhood picture kept on the table when I brought the water if she would have ever taken equal part she would be never crying like this and I really feel that she really really miss you to this day so I don't know what you will do with your father but please don't make your mother suffer because of the doings of  him and get back to her she needs you at this point.