35

Jungkook POV;-

The steamy night dawned and a fresh morning came up with the girl in my arms sleeping beside me , snuggling more and more like a bear in my bare chest , a smile automatically crept on my face watching her silky hair falling on her skin . Caressing her hair I admired her for the time she didn't wake up by herself. Shifting in her position she finally opened her eyes. Good morning princess , Morning she wished me back. I heard her hissing when she woke up , Are you okay?

Y/n POV;-

My legs felt so sore when I woke up I couldn’t help but hiss in pain and I looked towards his hooded eyes , he looked so worried so I played along. By the way , why am I wearing your shirt? You don’t remember. Ooh , yeah my skirt was tight so I would have slipped in your shirt. Princess, you don’t remember what happened last night? He asked, taken aback , Umm , we drank and then what we must have slept. 

The kind of look on his face must have made me burst into fits of laughter and I bit my every inch of inner cheek to stop myself , I am so so sorry I must have made sure you was sober before, BEFORE WHAT MR.JEON , I said biting my lips harder , before , he was thinking for the right words to put in between , seemed like his nerve cells knocked something and in a blink of an eye I was pinned down back on the bed and he hovered above me.

You remembered everything and still you are acting like a brat. I was just teasing you , I giggled and his hands went down tickling me . Jungkook , no , no , it hurts , stop stop. I managed to say between , he finally stopped. Never ever come up with this sort of tease , I was afraid that maybe I was mistaken. Cupping his cheeks , I caressed his jawline , Jungkook I know you will never hurt me and I always trust you.

How are you feeling princess? I just feel a little sore and I really need a shower , it feels so sticky. He gave the idea of showering together and that’s where I became that shy Y/n. I have already seen you princess , no need to feel shy unless you feel uncomfortable taking a shower together. In the mid afternoon we ended up showering together in the hot water.

Author’s POV;-

Sitting on the couch , unknowingly she started thinking how everything started and where she is now , the life of the ff girl is what she is living in now . She almost jumped from her place when she felt someone tapping on her shoulder. What were you thinking Mrs.Jeon since the last few minutes? The time Taehyung knew about these two being together he started calling Y/n as Mrs.Jeons , before she stopped him from doing so but now she doesn’t even try to , his stubborn ass never listens to her.

I was just thinking about how my life turned in these few months , specifically I was thinking about Jungkook's childhood. What is your theory now? Taehyung giggled.

Remember Jungkook's parents said they were forced to give up on Jungkook to that mafia and they had to give money to them each month and according to Jungkook, Mr. Jeon wanted him killed and in exchange for Jungkook the mafia group offered some money to him.

Why is the story different from both sides ? We were so overwhelmed by the family being united , no one paid attention to this thing. Why will the mafia lie to Jungkook? Would something be different if he said the truth to Jungkook ?

I think there is some personal reason that the group has to defame his father's image in his eyes. And if the mafia had told the real story it would have terrified Jungkook and it would be good in his favour. Don’t you think so?

There are tons of questions and I guess you all have to solve this riddle , which group it was? There was this same person who kept on telling the story to Jungkook , why not the other guards?

The question Y/n shared with Taehyung really made sense, why would someone come up with a different story, it must be in the group’s favour if Jungkook was terrified from the very beginning.