Who is he?

Stuck between Jeon twins { Maze of truth and lies}

Y/n POV;-

I came back home feeling devastated by the way he made me feel. If he doesn’t want to address me as his girlfriend in the first place then why were we in a relationship. Didn't he feel regret when the other man grabbed me away from him. It was so hurtful when your own boyfriend who showers you every time with your love made you feel like a mere stranger in front of his people. 

Doesn’t he feel the anger built within him when the guards talked about blowing my head. Does my death don't affect him? Numerous questions came inside my head, the more I was thinking the more tears streamed down my face.

In order to distract me from these overthinking I opened my instagram and saw my favourite writer uploaded an imagine about the mafia. Y/n life is only the best one , whatever happens she is happy at the end and her boyfriend being a mafia always loves her and cherishes her. 

Is there a way to jump in the story and live a life like Y/n. I thought to myself and at the same time a thought crossed my mind. Did his guards talk about blowing up my head and why they were so many in numbers? Even if he needs protection being a CEO then what was the need of those many?

 Don’t overthink Y/n , it can be possible he was trying to pull on a prank . I shook my head trying to make myself believe but was it even true or is it just a way of distracting myself. If it is going to be a prank then Junkook you are a dead-meat by my own bare hands.

 He knows very well how much of an overthinker I am  But it would be better if it’s a prank. After eating the instant noodles I went to sleep without messaging him.

Next day;-
Jungkook POV;-

Chen send the information to the other members in the group that there is no need to attack the Choi empire . They agreed to our deal. He nodded and went away. Wait, have you collected the information about the girl I told you about yesterday?

 Yes, sir I have kept the information on your table. I nodded and grabbed the file and studied it carefully. Her background made me smirk , that’s why I thought she wasn't a korean. Her relationship status caught my eyes and this will change her whole life.

 This was the reason she took me as her boyfriend. Seems like Y/n haven’t experienced the lies and truth of the real world yet , it’s time to come out of your bubbly lovey - dovey world.

 His belonging is my toy to play with just like you did with mine. 

 You are the first step towards my destination for which I was waiting my whole life Y/n. Be ready to pay for the sins which were caused by others. And it starts from today onwards. I am coming to make your life a maze .

Y/n POV;-

Junkook called me a few times but I declined his calls. It’s already the end of the day and I am standing on the bus stand waiting for my bus. After almost half an hour I reached my house but it was all dark. I tried to switch on the lights but it was not working , maybe there was some kind of power cut.

 I took a few steps forward only to hear a stern voice.Oh you are back , welcome. I can hear his footsteps coming towards me. I couldn’t see him properly but I knew who he was. It’s good you came , I was waiting for you. Stop with your bipolar nature , I am not in a mood to have a talk with you.

 Keep your voice low in front of me. Like wow now is he dominating me. He clicked his fingers and the lights turned on. He slammed my body against the nearby wall. Junkook? No, call me your nightmare.

 Within a second everything blackened out.

Time skip;-

My eyes opened and I was met by an extremely dark room and there was not a single source of light. I was not even sure Am I watching a dream or is it reality? I felt my hands and legs were tied to the ends of the chair. But just as I got back my consciousness properly the door opened as if the person sensed my change in state. A dark silhouette entered the room flickering the back of his coat. 

I was sure I was indeed kidnapped but I don't remember a single thing . Why am I here and who are you? Your nightmare. The lights switched on but it was dim and the person who I saw made me speechless. Junkook? What are you trying to do? Never dare to call me by my name.

 You are my boyfriend then what am I going to call you ? He pulled a gun from his pocket and kept it near my  throat and tightened his grip on my jaw making me winch in pain. Fear rushed down my body and a tear rolled down my face. Never call me your boyfriend. Save your tears for later,  it’s just the beginning. Please stop , you are scaring me.

  Open your eyes, he said sternly . I did how he said it to me , his sudden change in behaviour really terrified me . As I opened my eyes , the room was totally lit up and then I examined him . The person standing in front of me has long hair and he is in completely black attire. His body looks muscular.

 Then it hit me that he is not Junkook. I never saw him properly because I always met him in the darkness and I remembered what happened when I came back home. 

Junkook POV;-

I called Y/n several times. Yesterday I got so many files to check so I had to cancel my plans but I wonder why she isn't picking up my calls. She never forgot to wish me at night . And I know she doesn’t become angry about these things , she is a very understandable person but what’s up with her.

 I waited till dawn so that I could go straight to her home when she got back from her cafe. I opened her home and checked the whole house but there was no trace of her. It’s already 11 and her cafe should be closed at that time. Her backpack was even at the table so where is she? 

An envelope caught my eye . When I opened the envelope there was a picture of Y/n being unconscious and a note was attached to it .  

                         {Hello brother }