32

Y/n POV;-

I was standing facing the mirror , I can’t believe how the fuck I became so confident to confess him , my confident and feisty self is once in a blue moon but I like her so much otherwise my shy self will never come out of the cage  .Thinking about the whole thing which happened maybe a few hour ago really gives me chill , now I am the girlfriend of Jeon Jungkook and he is my boyfriend instead of my bestfriend who was once my kidnapper. 

The whole world spinned in a few months and everything changed , keeping my hand on my head I quickly completed brushing my teeth. Was it fate or destiny that he popped up that day and I hugged him , Ah Y/n stop with your illogical theories and go with the flow , whatever is written will happen I just need to make the right choice. I mumbled to myself , tucking myself inside the blanket , his face popped up which reminded me of how happy he was when I confessed to him , the excitement crept inside me fantasizing about our future and I just slept praising my confident self. 

Next day;--

Stretching my arms , I sat on the bed but I had no intention to come out of this comfy bed , glancing towards my phone screen I saw it was already ten . Oh it’s already ten but why do I feel like it is 8 in the morning , lazily coming out of my bed I went to wash up . Even though I was not in the mood to take a bath this early and already planned about having one in the afternoon around 2 or 3 but the thought of being his girlfriend hit me like a truck and the thought of presenting myself like this in front of him slipped from my mind.

Who doesn’t want to impress their boyfriend on the first day , what if my confidence fly in the air atleast I will look good if I wash up. Rule.1 girls if you are lazy atleast send that on vacation when you got yourself a boyfriend.

 Coming out of bathroom I felt good inhaling the buttery baby smell coming from my skin , it was a little weird to see everything pretty quiet. Jumping downstairs I went towards Ms.Choi , Oh , Y/n you are up , do you want to eat something? No , not now Ms.Choi maybe after a while , but have you seen Jungkook, the mansion seems pretty much quiet today.

No , he is sleeping in his room , he slept peacefully like this after so long and yesterday he looked really happy . Did something happen between you guys? A smile crept upon my lips knowing very well the reason behind his happiness, 

Not much , going back upstairs I sneaked inside his room , the curtains were pulled so it felt so cozy  , if it was cold then I would have snuggled and slept in this room. The boy is literally sleeping , this was my department to wake up late. I mumbled to myself but still I felt happy watching him taking a rest so I just sat there and admired him. I will wake him up after a few minutes.

Jungkook POV;-

Sitting on the bed , I glanced at the clock with half - opened eyes , Oh, it’s too late I should go to Y/n room . I opened my room and saw Y/n talking with Ms.Choi , when I saw her coming upstairs quickly jumped on the bed prentended to  sleep. I want to see what she do when I am asleep. I didn’t opened my eyes for the whole time using my other sense organs to see what she is upto, feeling the bed sank  , I opened my eyes a little watching her looking towards my face , crawling towards me a little she ran her fingers through my hairs , her body smelt like a baby just like the lotion she uses , grabbing her wrist I hovered above her making her eyes widened. 

Good morning girlfriend , I pecked her lips. Were you up all this time? She asked , First , wish me back girlfriend , Putting her hands on both my cheeks she left a peck on my lips , Good morning boyfie . I just woke up before you entered so I thought why not grab this chance to be woken up by you. Oh I see . Y/n but I caught you staring at me. Ofcourse I have the right to stare at you as long as I want so I will give all my attention to you.