12

Y/n POV;-

It’s already night and by this time Ms.Choi must have slept, I will disturb her sleep if she wakes up at this time and buy me pads. Will she even be allowed to go outside at this hour? I have no option other than asking Jungkook to buy me these but it will be hella awkward for me to tell him. Our conversation didn’t end on good terms yesterday night and what if he refuses to buy me those?

Don’t think much Y/n, you aren’t asking him much, it's just the essentials every girl needs once in a month. Wearing the hoodie and shorts I went straight to his room. But me being me , I am standing like a mannequin in front of his door , my hands are raising to be knocked but I hold it back every time. Even after making my mind back in my room I am becoming nervous.

Jungkook POV;-

After I encountered Y/n in the kitchen the questions she threw up on me made me speechless. I am indeed dragging her in the chaos , whatever my family did with me , I was the one who suffered but Y/n isn’t connected to our family in any manner. She is just one of the girls who somehow became his girlfriend but she was unaware about everything so it wasn’t her fault. Namjoon hyung also told me these at first but I was blinded by the hatred I have for my family especially my brother.

Listening to her made me remember about the time I had these thoughts in my mind but I was connected to my family but she is not. Her words made my body numb and I had no explanation for what I did with her in the past few months so I can only compensate for my deeds which hurted her. I have made up my mind that I am not going to hurt her because her boyfriend will never know what she is doing here. I just wanna make him go through the feeling of longing for someone you love. I suffered the same because of him.

Leaning on the kitchen counter I gulped down the water and refilled the bottle hopping upstairs to my room. Taking the turn to my room I saw someone standing in front of my room , coming a little closer I saw it was Y/n. But what is she doing here? I stood away hidden behind the walls to observe what she is upto now. She is trying to knock on my door but why isn’t she doing it? If people sleepwalk they don’t do this kind of repeating thing.

I moved forward and stood behind her back. Y/n do you want something ? She was startled but eventually turned around. How come you are here , you must be in your room? I went downstairs to refill my bottle. Her mouth made an O shape nodding her head. By the way, why are you standing in front of my room?

Y/n POV;-

He suddenly came from the back and startled me and now he is asking me what am I doing here? I have no option other than to tell him so I blabbered whatever I came for. Uhmmm I got my periods and I have no pads so can you please buy them for me? His face looked shocked and it looked like he wasn’t expecting anything like that. For the first time I found him this cute.

Jungkook POV;-

Listening to something like this somewhat flustered me but not to make her uncomfortable I came to my normal self. Okay , I will be back in a few minutes. She nodded her head and I went inside my room , grabbing my hat and mask. I jogged outside. Sitting inside the car I drove straight to the convenience store. Currently I am standing in front of the pads section and the rows are filled with varieties of them and I have no idea which one she uses.

I never felt shy but asking from someone to help somehow made me shy and I ended up ordering all of them. I was still in the same section and a boy was probably talking to his girlfriend and she was ordering whatever she wanted.

Baby do you need anything except pads. Ok then I will buy you some chocolates and ice cream. I am coming soon and then we will cuddle.

What if Y/n also need these it’s better to buy them too. This question popped into my mind and I also bought varieties of chocolates and ice cream . I have seen that sometimes there are chocolate ice cream tumblers in the fridge. I never asked Ms.Choi to buy them , it was for Y/n probably  she likes chocolate flavour.