30

Jungkook POV;-

Closing her eyes she fisted my shirt in her clutch , this is the most ecstatic moment I could ever dream for. She kissed me back , her lips were soft like a delicate leaf , our lips moulded against each other. We shared the same breath and I could feel the taste of her strawberry tint. I felt the explosion of emotions within me just like a galaxy filled with endless stars. This moment felt eternal, her lips against mine , same breath shared by us , the feeling of love in the air.

Y/n POV;-

The feeling of his soft lips on mine felt so ecstatic , forgetting my surroundings I enjoyed it. The way his veiny hands were securing my waist made me feel protected , his warm embrace made me feel things I never felt. These arms are the same which snatched everything from me but gave me more than that. Destiny sent him in my life making me more vulnerable and now I have become the strongest version of myself.

Clutching the hem of his shirt , I lost myself in his embrace. After a few minutes , it hit me realisizing what I was doing. Giving a slight push I backed off. I didn’t know why I did it but I didn’t regret kissing him. Showers of rain were still falling on us and my mind became confused how to react and what to do. Taking a few steps back I ran away from there , closing the door of my bathroom , I stood against it . My chest was heaving up and down , my breathing was uneven because of constant running.

I didn’t want to confront him after knowing that I lost myself under his gaze and ended up kissing him. My feelings are not sorted out , I have no idea why I kissed him and melted in his touch. It would be a lie if I say it was a mistake that I kissed him. I should not have reacted like that and left him dumbfounded but I was myself confused to identify anything .

The weather outside became a little cold and my clothes were still drenched in cold water making me shiver. A small sneeze left my nose , rubbing my forehead. I quickly took a warm shower. I didn’t want to encounter him so without having my dinner , I went to sleep.

Cold winds were blowing outside and it was coming inside from the open window. I was too lazy to get up and close it. Instead I hugged the pillow and slept.

Next day;-
Jungkook POV;-

Yesterday without uttering a single word Y/n went back. My intentions were never to hurt her in any way but why did she kiss me back if she was uncomfortable?My feelings for her are totally sorted and all I could feel towards her is true love. Maybe she is confused but I ain’t forcing her , I will give her my best and she will definitely accept me.

My gaze went down on my wrist , it’s already past noon and she had already skipped her breakfast. Is she okay? Standing up I went towards her room , I knocked twice but there was no sound coming from inside. Slightly opening the door , I saw her figure lying on the bed with her back facing me. It’s so unusual of her to sleep this late. Walking across , I slightly tapped on her shoulder but she didn’t buzz .

  Checking her forehead and neck I felt she was burning hot. Shit , she has a high fever. Dipping the towel in the cold water I kept it on her head. She slightly hissed due to the cold sensation , using another towel I wiped her hands,  neck and rubbed her legs.

Y/n POV;-

Feeling something on my head , I slightly hissed. My body felt so numb and weak , I was having an intense headache , my eyelids felt so heavy and I was feeling so tired. I was feeling so hot , blinking my eyes open. The first thing which came in front of my eyes was him. He was looking at me with his doe eyes , keeping the towel aside. I sat up holding my head. My head hurts a lot. I mumbled to myself but he ended up listening to it.

You have high fever Y/n , lie down . I am sorry I should not have made you stay for such a long time in the rain. He said. You shouldn’t apolozise , I enjoyed it a lot, you just wanted me to have some fun . Moreover it was my mistake that I became lazy and slept with windows open. I said. How can you be so stubborn Y/n, you could have called me . See you caught a high fever. He said totally pissed off. Scold me later , spare me for now.