31

Author’s POV;-

Y/n never imagined that Jungkook would go beyond everything , this shows how precious his childhood phase was for him . In order to save others' childhood he provided them the best of everything , he never owed anything to these innocent souls, still he did it for them . It was his way to find happiness. He had the softest heart since the beginning , who donated this big amount every month. Being a mafia he is doing this , he could have earned billions spending this amount just like others.  It was time to go back .

I want a kiss on both my cheeks , Yosan insisted. They both sat in the opposite directions and kissed him. One more! Smiling they both moved forward but he moved backwards and their lips touched each other. This child also created a soft spot for them , it was just a peck so both of them stood quickly. As it was already night , they went back to the mansion.

Jeongsan POV;-

Gazing towards the cafe where once Y/n worked , old sweet memories flooded in my mind. She gave me a life lesson but I lost that teacher. It's been a long time since I went to this cafe.  After telling about the things which happened between us , my mom was very offended by my deeds and father had nothing to say. His eyes reflected those unsaid words. Walking on the paveway I went inside the cafe , sitting on my usual seat. There was only a single staff working inside , a girl whom I met a few months back. {Ana}. I stared at the counter where she always worked.

Flashback;-

Sitting on the last chair , I watched her cleaning the desk. It was her last shift and my work finished earlier , so I came here and waited for her. Keeping her hands on her skirt she came and bowed in front of me. Welcome to galaxy cafe , What would you like to have sir? She said sarcastically. Anything my girlfriend desires to give me. She bursted into laughter listening to me and that was the first time I admired her not for money but by her beauty.

Back to present;-

A sad chuckle left my mouth , reminiscing her memories for the first time. How her eyes glistened and tears slipped down her eyes , how deeply hurt she looked. Does she deserve me anymore , no , never.

Ana POV;-

Biting my lips I was trying to come up with an idea to kick out this creepy man outside. Since the last few minutes he is staring by my side only , if any mishap happens there is no staff to help me. Waiting for a few more minutes I tried to distract myself and complete my work. He is so shameless that he is not keeping his gaze away , even if his face is covered with a mask , I can clearly watch his eyes.
Taking a deep breath , I went and stood in front of him . Waving my hand in front of his face , I tried to grab his attention. This perverted person isn’t letting his gaze down , twisting his ears. I brought him back. You pervert , don’t you know how to behave in front of a girl.  If you have nothing to order then why are you bothering me ?  He put down his cap and removed his mask. His face reminded me of someone , recalling he is Y/n’s boyfriend. I quickly left his ears and bowed . I am sorry , I mistook you , I thought……..I couldn’t come up with words.

You don’t need to explain yourself , the way I was gazing anyone would have mistaken me . Actually I zoned out.
By the way have you found Y/n? Me and Y/n are good friends , I was worried about her but there was no way I could reach her . Yeah , I found her that day itself.  Things were looking complicated and I didn’t know what to ask. Y/n dropped the cafe without any information , if they both are in a relationship what is he doing here at this hour?

Would you like to have something? No, I am good. I am sorry to mention , you came here at this hour without the mood of having a drink or meeting someone or taking back Y/N . I can sense things roaming around your head. I am just a new person to you but you should share your thoughts with someone , it really helps.