17

Jungkook POV;-

After almost one hour namjoon hyung informed me about the possibilities but at the end the info was collected by the one who has a sexy brain with a very good iq and my cyber master Jimin hyung said to me it must be Mihyun's big brother. He always loved his smaller one but he has a very small mafia group of his own and this creep decided to break the rule. He took advantage and must have thought I would never find who kidnapped Y/n but what he doesn’t know is that I have a team of six people who can do anything.

The place was a little far away from my mansion so I gotta do everything very quickly to not put any risk on Y/n. He acts like a psychopathic person a few times. After driving for a while I reached my destination but I had to swiftly kill the guards on duty. Jumping upon the boundaries of the place I snapped the neck of the two guards standing nearby. I can’t use any gun in this place otherwise he will know about my arrival. I cleared my way and almost all the guards were lying down.

Tilting my neck I entered inside checking each door to find her. Few sounds were coming from a nearby room, I opened the door slightly and saw the bastard threatening her and she was kept at gunpoint. He was almost on the verge of shooting her but before that I pulled my trigger and shot him directly at his legs. He fell down holding his legs groaning in pain.

I could have shot him directly on his head but I didn’t want to show this side of mine to Y/n. Our bond couldn’t be named anything. What will she think if she pictures me as a killer and at the moment that is the least thing I wanted to do. The second reason could be I don’t want to kill him behind his back , I wanted to give him a severe death for laying his hands on her and being that close to her. Chen came with me and I asked him to take him away.

Y/n POV;-

I heard a loud sound around me but all I could hear was a scream which didn’t belong to me. Why is he screaming when I was being shot? Wait , what , how can I listen to others when I am in heaven. Don’t get me wrong as per I remember I haven’t done a bad work to be pushed in the hell. Opening my eyes I saw that psycho lying on the ground holding his legs. I will kill you , he said glaring towards me.

I was still scared after what happened a few moments before so I tilted my head to the front. As my eyes landed on the person standing in front of me , I felt like I got my breath back and somehow his presence made me feel safe and I knew he would not let him kill me. Jungkook , I mumbled and he came forward crouching down to my level.

Don’t be scared, you are safe now I am here. He couldn’t even come near you till I am here. He wiped my tears with his thumb and started reopening my ropes. When I was free I felt how red my wrist had become due to the roughness of the rope. He intertwined his hands with mine and kept walking with me but I stopped when I remembered who he was. When he came to rescue me I totally forgot about him being a mafia and that was what scared me. I left his hand and stopped walking any further. What happened Y/n?

Jungkook POV;-

I opened her ropes but after walking for a distance she stopped on her tracks. What happened Y/n? I asked her but I felt some difference in her eyes. She seemed scared. She was taking tiny steps distancing herself from me. You are a ….. Mafia , I won’t be…. going with you. Please call Junkook to come pick me up. This is what I didn't want her to know about and that bastard must have spilled everything in front of her and now she is feeling scared of me.

Listen to me Y/n I agree that I am a mafia but I would never hurt you. I kill those people who are insects for society. I said. She shook her head, not believing me . You are scaring me , I will not be going with a killer. Believe me Y/n , if my intentions were to hurt you I would have never come to rescue you. Things were different at first but I never used my gun in front of you , I used it only to threaten you.  Was there a single time I showed you who I am or what do I do for my survival?