Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Livvy's POV

It's a reverse week so I have gym first thing in the morning. All of my friends and I managed to get into the same gym class and since there are six of us we always have partners for activities. The only downside to it is that Karman is in our class and she just thinks she is so perfect and amazing at literally everything. Thank goodness she isn't the teacher's pet or I would have to kill someone.

Today our class started basketball and to say that I suck is an understatement. I may be tall, but just because I'm tall does not automatically make me some basketball all star. And then there is Kris who is perfect at basketball with her perfect dribbling and layups. She's just always been a sporty person.

Gym soon comes to an end and by then I am ready for a nap. It's so tiring especially when it is first thing in the morning, but in some way it's good because it does wake me up and get me ready for the day.

Then next class I have to go to is chemistry and that is nice because I'm with Alex and we are even lab partners. It's good and fun especially since I'm good at it but Jacob and his friend Beau sit in the desks next to us. So when I'm finished dealing with Karman in gym I still have to come to chemistry and deal with Jacob.

We start a lab that class, which is fun because it's chemistry and we get to blow stuff up. When were about halfway done the teachers says it's time to tidy up and that we'll finish tomorrow.
Then the best time of the day comes, lunch time. I get to see all my friends again and we won't get in trouble for talking about stuff that doesn't have to do with whatever class we are in.
We all get to the table at roughly the same time and everyone talks about what they did Sunday because we were all together on Saturday having fun at the pool.

"What did you do on Sunday?" Talia asks me.

"Well Jacob came over." I say and they all gasp.

"Wait hold up. He came over to your house?" Kris asks in disbelief.

"Ya I woke to a text from him asking what I was doing then he said he was going to come over." I reply.

"My head hurts." Mads puts her hand to her head. "So let me get this straight first you guys are friends forever; then you stop hanging out and he becomes a huge asshole; and now he practically invites himself over as if the last several years haven't happened?" All I do is nod.

"Ugh I hate boys." Angel says and I raise an eyebrow. "Ok maybe I don't hate all boys just Jacob really."

Just then a tall boy walks over and gives Angel a big from behind. He is good looking with a perfectly chiseled chin and large muscles that are prominent through his tight black shirt.

"Guess who?" He says and Angel turns around to give him a kiss.

"Hey Brad! What are you doing here?" She asks clearly shocked by his sudden appearance.

"Well you know that I get third period off so I thought that I'd come visit some of my friends who go here and my beautiful girlfriend while I'm at it." He tells he and they kiss again.

All of the rest of us give each other confused looks. Just last week Angel way dating some guy named Turner. He was hot as well. He has the same big muscles but he had blond hair instead of brown.

"Oh sorry guys." Angel turns away from Brad. "This is my boyfriend Brad. This is Alex, Livvy, Talia, Kris and Mads."

"Nice to meet you all." He says in a deep voice.

"Nice to meet you." We all mumble.

Although we are confused as to what happened to Turner, we aren't very surprised that Angel isn't with him anymore. Angel gets bored with her boy toys very easily; and since she is so pretty boys just fall into her lap and are put under her spell. She is definitely the most experienced of our friend group because of all the boys she's been with. And her being gorgeous doesn't just stop at her. Her while family is just perfect. Plus her brother is to attractive for his own good. It doesn't help that he's living at home and whenever we go over he's there just walking around with that beautiful face.

All of the sudden the bell goes off breaking me from my train of though.

"It was nice meeting you Brad." I say as I grab my stuff.

"Ya you too. Talia right?" He asks and I internally groan.

"Livvy." I tell him on a flat tone and walk away.

Time for English or better known as, hell. I've already had to deal with Karman and Jacob once by themselves so why not now when they are together with his best friend as well. Yay! So much fun.