Chapter 33

Chapter 33
Livvy's POV

I sit on my bed in boredom with my homework out in front of me. You'd think for someone who really cares about their grades and actually going away to university in September that'd I'd do my homework but it really is just way too much effort. I've never been a super motivated person but grade 12 has really just done a number on me, I mean I somehow manage to get decent marks by doing the absolute minimal work, but I can only imagine how great I'd be if I actually applied myself and tried.

It isn't just me either. It seems like everyone is lacking the motivation they need this year, teachers included. Maybe they just know that their students don't care anymore so they're just giving up too. But what if both teachers and students started being motivated again, everyone would be doing amazing, but until that time comes I'll still be avoiding homework as much as possible.

I close my book because I decide to stop lying to myself saying that I'm going to do my homework when everyone knows that that statement is a lie. I turn on Netflix to watch Scandal and open up snapshot to send the stupidest selfies to my friends. I put my phone down to pay attention to my show and just as I do it starts ringing. I look down to see who it is and see none other than Jacob.

"Hello?" I say into my phone.

"What are you doing right now?" He asks from the other end.

"Sitting in my room, watching Scandal." I tell him still slightly confused.

"Oh Livvy you are totally lame."

"And you are super mean."

"You know that I'm your favorite person."

"Actually that spot is taken by Alex, but good try." I tell him. "Why are you calling me anyways?"

"Well I was calling to see what you're doing and since you're being totally lame I was wondering if I could come over and hang out at your place."

"Ya that'd be fine, but why did you call me? You know you can just walk in."

"I don't know." He says. "Just felt like calling you."

Just then my bedroom door opens and Jacob walks in.

"Anyways, I'm here so I'm going to hang up."

"Sounds good, bye." I say and put my phone down.

"How have you been?" He asks me as he sits down beside me on my bed.

"You just saw me a few hours ago at school." I state.

"And that means that I can't ask you how you've been?" He questions.

"Well no, I guess."

"Exactly, so how have you been?" He asks me again.

"I've been fine." I tell him.

"And why just fine?"

"Because I have to go to school everyday."

"That is a very good reason." He says and we both laugh.

We sit on my bed watching the show my head on Jacob's shoulder. I feel happy. I feel content. This is what I have wanted for so long and I finally have it. My best friend back. And now he isn't just my best friend, he's the boy that I'm falling for. Who knew that after all these years we would end up being here together. Who knew that we would actually be able to be friends again after everything that want on between us. And now he's here, with me. And I couldn't be happier.

And then it hits me. He's here, with me, meaning that he chose me. It was his idea to come over today, he knew he was going to come over even before he decided to call me. I decide that it's my turn to make a move. It's my turn to drive him crazy, and it is definitely not something that he'd expect. I turn my body so I'm facing him and sit on his lap to straddle him. The look on his face is slightly confused but also intrigued.

"What are you doing?" He asks me and I say nothing.

I lean forward and kiss him, just a light kiss at first, but then he puts his arms around my waist and pulls me closer. I move my hips ever so slightly, just to get him going since I know it'll drive him crazy. His hands wander my body as if not knowing where he wants them, but never once breaking our kiss. Soon enough his hands end up under my shirt and before I know it my shirt has gone up and over my head leaving me more exposed, sitting in my bra in front of Jacob.

"I like this side of you." He tells me as he goes around to unhook my bra.

He gets it off in one try and it falls down revealing my boobs to him. He lifts me up slightly so that he can lay me down on my bed, putting him in control, giving him all of the power. He takes his own shirt off leaving us both topless. His hands reach for the waistband of my leggings and linger there for a moment.

"Can I?" He asks and I nod before he slides my leggings off.

He quickly takes off his own pants before looking back at me.

"Do you want to?" He asks me, and I know he's referring to sex.

"Yes." Is all I manage to say.