Chapter 22

Chapter 22

Livvy's POV

"I can't believe I'm actually going on a date tomorrow!" Exclaims Alex.
"Wait, this isn't your first date is it?" I ask her.
"Ya it is and you should know that since you're my best friend and all."
"I could've sworn that you've been on a date before."
"Nope this is actually the first one."
"Well I'm sure it'll be amazing. I mean it is with a boy who you think is totally cute."
"Ya you're right. I've just been so like ermagerd! I don't know what to do, what to say, or how to act!"
"Well what to do is easy. You go on the date with the boy and talk to him and get to know him better. For what to say, just make casual conversation. It should be easy, find common interests and other stuff like that." I explain.
"Okay, but what about how to act?" She asks me.
"Just be yourself. If he doesn't like you for you then he's a jerk." I reply.
"Livvy, I have a problem."
"What is it?"
"I have nothing to wear! I have nothing that's like date material. And why is everything I own either black or super dark?"
"I don't know because you like it?" I say like a question.
"I need something that I normally wouldn't wear."
"Wait, I was here a few weeks ago and left my beige dress with the flowers at the bottom. Would that work?"
"Oh my gosh that would be perfect!"
She then gets up and walks over to her closet. She takes out a box and starts throwing a bunch of clothes out of it. That's when I realize that it's a box of all of the clothes I've left here.
"Hey! Be nice to my clothes."
"Sorry." She says and then goes back to searching.
"Is it in there?" I ask.
"Yep, here it is." She says and pulls it put of the box.
She quickly takes off the clothes she currently has on and slips the dress over her head. I have to say she looks amazing.
"As long as your hair is down and straight instead of in the braid, you will look amazing!" I exclaim.
"What about you?" She asks.
"What about me?"
"Where is Jacob taking you?"
"We're going to the pizza place."
"Sammy and Family?"
"Yep that's the one. And then we're going to go stargazing."
"Oh so you're going to make out is what you're saying." She tells me and I instantly blush.
"Oh shut up." I say and throw a pillow at her.
"What are you going to wear?"
"That's the thing. I don't know."
"You've gotta figure that out."
"Well who takes their date to a pizza place and then stargazing?"
"Jacob." She states obviously.
"That's captain obvious." I say and she throws the pillow back at me.
"Just wear a pair of light wash skinny jeans, your white sweater shirt, your black and white striped infinity scarf, and your red shoes. It'll look great and you'll keep warm." She tells me.
"Alex you are a genius!"
"Thank you, but I already knew that."
"Oh so modest too."
"I know that to." She says and winks at me.
"I still can't believe that we both managed to get dates on the same night with boys who are friends."
"Well if it wasn't for french class and Mme. Morrison then Beau and I would not be going on a date tonight."
"So what you're saying that if this relationship works, you're going to invite Mme. Morrison to your wedding because she helped make it happen?"
"Oh god no! And she probably won't even be alive then anyways. She's super old and I think she could die any day now." We both laugh.
"So are you ready for tomorrow night?" I ask her.
"Not really. How about you?" She asks back.
"I'm as ready as I'll ever be."