Pillow Talk

"I'm not sure we can go any further today" Dillon says as the sun settled in the distance.

"We've got an while to go and these animals ain't cooperating" 

It had been grueling the last few hours. The pace was agonizingly slow, and even when something seemed to do, they still ended up chasing strays for an extra twenty to thirty minutes. They were about halfway through so there was no way of going back or forward. Olivia knew she shouldn't have come along. Now, she'd be forced to camp out with Spencer, Dillon, and Victor, who also happened to be riding alongside Dillon.

"I gotta call the twins" She announces walking away towards the trees to get some privacy.

"Just what I need" Dillon laughed.

 "I'll snuggle with you. There's plenty of room for you in my sleeping bag, cowgirl" Her eyes dart to Spencer as he gave Dillon an death glare. Dillon looks back over flipping him off in the distance with a smile.

"What's wrong Spence? Tent not working properly?"

"Imma shove my foot so far up your ass, you won't be able to find your way back to Dallas" Spencer's voice low and threatening.

"Please, I've seen you fight"

"Olivia" Spence calls her name with gritted teeth.

"How bout you call the twins, I'll help Dillon set up the camps" He snatched the back of Dillon's neck,making him shrink an little.

"We'll get everything together before your back, won't we, Dillon?" Dillon does his best to elbow his brother, coming up short.

"Let go of me before I break your nose!"

"Quit being an dick"

"Least I got one" Dillon said, swinging his body around. This was an brief glimpse into Olivia's future with Jayden and Zayden. Boys. Men. She shook her head walking away. Billy answered on the first ring.

"Hi, honeybee"

"How'd you know it was me dad?" She smiled. Her parents even after all these years refused to get an phone with caller ID on it.

"Papa knows when his baby girl needs him" Billy could sometimes make everything feel better for her. She'd never been more grateful for that.

"How's it going out there?"

"Slow as ever, these stubborn animals" she sighs while he laughed to himself.

"I know all about stubborn things" She was certain he was talking about her subliminally.

"I'm sure you do, daddy"

"I thought ya'll were gonna be out for the whole night. The move was longer than your used to"

"I didn't think we were"

"Sweetheart, them men are in cahoots. They chose the farthest points from the land. I doubt they could find a longer ride if they tried"

"You knew about this?" Billy chuckled at her question as she pictured him shaking his head.

"Absolutely" Billy was on board with Spencer, which made no sense to Olivia. He liked him until he broke Olivia's heart. Spencer lost any respect Billy had for him. He was an very proud and prideful man and his only daughter was taken from him, and abandoned, in his mind.

"We'll talk when I get back"

"Of course, we will" she heard him laughing through his nose.

"You called to talk to the twins?"