Chapter 29

I licked my bottom lip before pressing my lips together. I looked at those lips and my heart start pounding more faster than its usual heart rate. I gulped hard before looking back to his face. I wonder what he's thinking.

"Would you mind if I kiss you?" I should be shocked or angry because of what he asked but all I felt was my heart beating fast. The moment I step in this house all the memories coke back and that moment I knew that everything will also change.

I looked at Favio's eyes full of sorrow, longing, sadness and hope. I licked my bottom lip. I don't know why but something inside me tell me that I should answer him the anger that will make him happy but there is something that's telling me to go away from Favio.

"Not at all. " I answered. Nakita ko ang gulat sa mga mata nito dahil sa naging sagot ko. Maging ako ay nagulat dahil sa sinagot ko  sa tanong nya. His expression become more intimidating. Tumayo ito mula sa pag kakahiga, nagulat ako dahil sa ginawa nito. Nang makita kong aalis ito sa kama ay agad kong hinawakan ang kamay nito.

"Saan ka pupunta? " takang tanong ko sakanya. Napahinto ito dahil doon  at tumingin saakin. He licked his lower lips.

"You should sleep, Ascella. " he whispered.

"P-pero nag tanong ka kung-" naputol ang sasabihin ko nang magsalita ito.

"You should sleep, Ascella, before I do something you will regret tomorrow. " tumayo ang mga balahibo ko sa katawan nang sabihin nya iyon. He cleared his throat.

I sighed before biting my lower lip. "But I want you to kiss me. " nanlaki ang mga mata nito na mukhang nabigla sa sinabi ko. Agad akong nag iwas ng tingin sakanya. My face is burning with shame right now.

"Ascella-" Hindi ko na pinatapos ang sasabihin nito at agad kong pinaglapat ang aming mga labi. I closed my eyes tightly and kissed him. I don't know what's happening to me but all I know is that I miss his lips against mine. He doesn't move for a second but after that our lips are moving in the same movement.

His hands are now on my face and the other is on my jaw. He's kissing me hard like he also missed me. When our lips depart form each other, he looked at me in the eyes.

"Promise me you won't regret this. " he whispered. I gulped before nodding my head. When he saw my answer he kiss me again and I wrapped my arms around his nape and kissed him hard.
His hand reaches forward and lands on the back of my waist, pulling me to him. His kisses went down on my jaw down to my neck. I closed my eyes when I felt his lips there.

I run my hand through his hair, playing with his brown soft locks. His mouth probes a little hard, and I wince underneath him. His hands went on my back and I felt him slowly unzipped my dress. My body shake when his eyes went down to my breast. I'm now only wearing my underwear.

A moan escape from my lips when he gripped my right breast. He looked amused. I expected him to push me on the mattress, but he sits on the edge of it, and I stand before him. My breasts are at eye level with his face, and he peers down at the creamy swells of them. They pucker up to him, and a flush spreads through my body, igniting straight to the core between my legs.

His mouth invaded my breast. A moan escape from my lips. His eyes lift without removing his lips on my breast, and they meet my hazy eyes. His other hand move from my back and toward my left breasts, cupping and kneading them. My nipples are already hard like diamonds that could cut through glass.

I gulped. "Fav-"

His mouth sucks and spins around my skin and a gasp slips out of my lips. He's kissing my entire body. My soul. I look down at his veiny fingers, which are hot to the touch. I pull back, but when his teeth tighten around my nipple, I let out a gasp. One of his hands reaches down from my breasts and pulls my panties down to my ankles. My skin crawls with the fear that this is going too far. Looking at him, he seemed to have no intention of slowing down. His fingers wrap tightly around my flesh as his hands go to clasp my ass.