Chapter 1

Hi Everyone

Because of all the lovely free time on my hands in the last little while. And because I have a little case of writer's block I have decided to do some updates, with changing a few things and correcting some grammar mistakes. Enjoy the updates and the changes I have made. The updating is now complete (08/05/2020)

Your Author

Narrator P.O.V

Thunder rumbled in the sky as a little baby boy and a little baby girl were born. They are brother and sister and very powerful. Though that may have something to do with their father being Chaos the creator of the universe and their mother is Ananke primordial goddess of necessity, compulsion, and inevitability. On the day of their birth, the whole planet of Etnotopia was celebrating. They celebrated for 2 days and nights straight through. Welcoming their future leaders even Chaos and Ananke are happy about that but some of the Etnotopia residents aren't. They want to steal the kids and use them as bargaining tools to control Chaos to do what they want. Chaos and his wife decide after a long few weeks about where to send the kids. They debated on what planet they should stay and after a few options they finally decided on the only planet that has other godly beings on them and that is Earth. Chaos and Ananke gave their kids the names of Perseus and Thalia Chaos. So Chaos himself embarks on the journey to earth and to Olympus.

Three days have passed since Chaos left his planet and arrives on Earth with Perseus and Thalia in front of the empire state building. It would have been quicker if he had just teleported but he couldn't because of his kids. It was already risky traveling across dimensions with them. With one more look at the quiet kids, he walks in and goes to the reception desk to get the key that goes up to Olympus.

"Key to the 600th floor please?" Chaos asked him. The man mumbles something you couldn't understand but then gave Chaos the key card. He goes over to the elevator and inserts the key card. He presses the button of the floor and the elevator gets moving up. There is terrible elevator music and baby Perseus also known as Percy covers his ears with his tiny hands which makes Chaos awe and begins to cry. Chaos begins to gently bounce baby Percy to calm him down. He then wills the elevator to go faster. The doors finally open instantly making baby Percy stop crying and Chaos begins his walk towards the throne room. Every minor god, satyr, and nymph who walks by bows to him and then moves onto their business. Chaos hates it when people do that but he can't stop them even if he tries. He finally arrives at the throne room and when he opens the doors there is yelling, arguing, and screaming going on. Hera is yelling at Zeus at how he keeps cheating on her and how many children he has with mortals, Apollo and Artemis are arguing at who is the best at archery and who is older, Poseidon and Athena are arguing about who should of have gotten Athens, Dionysius is asleep in his throne, Aphrodite is fixing her makeup, Hephaestus and Ares are verbally fighting over who should have Aphrodite, and the rest are just wondering why they are here. Chaos clears his throat and gets the attention of the council, of course, Zeus not realizing who is standing in front of him, demands to know who barges in unannounced and disturbs the meeting.

"I am Chaos creator of the universe and I am here to ask you a favor." He tells the council at that Zeus and all the other Olympians shut up and bow to Chaos.

"What favor would that be?" Zeus asks carefully as he gets back up.

"My daughter and son need a place to grow up and become of age until I can come and get them or they decide to come home by themselves. Away from all the danger and away from all the people that want to use them as a bargaining tool to control and use me." Chaos tells them. The gods look at each other as if not knowing how to answer but they nod their heads and it is the first thing that the gods agreed on without complaining. Chaos then gives them a look at his kids. Perseus has charcoal black hair that is messy and untameable.