Chapter 2 : Meeting Management

I walked down the stairs almost afraid to move. I smiled as I saw only one man standing next to the boys. Not too scary, I thought to myself. I stood next to Niall and held his hand.

The man smiled. "Hello, love, I'm Simon Cowell and I would like to talk to you about the tour. No need to be nervous, right boys?" Simon smiled, as the boys all agreed.

I smiled, I was fine. I shouldn't have been so nervous! Simon was so nice! I smiled, as we walked toward the kitchen. I sat at the table and Simon sat across from me.

"Jessica is your name, isn't it?" Simon said, reading his phone. "Niall told me all about you. I think he fancies you." I blushed, as Simon handed me a big wad of paper. "What are these? It looks important."

He smiled, "Yes, it is. It is the contract to be a part of the tour and to be on my label." On his label, wow, things were changing quickly. Simon handed me a pen and told me where to sign. Should I sign onto his label? Should I ask, mum? I quickly realized that I had agreed to this before I even left Australia.

"Harry, I have to go. Will you tell Jessica how rehearsal will work out tomorrow?" Simon said as he got picked up the contract I had signed. Soon, he headed to the door. Harry nodded.

"Bye, Mr. Cowell." I called out the door as he left. The boys called, goodbye too.

Harry sat back down in the front room and called me over, "Jessie, we will leave at 6:00 in the morning. We will head to Starbucks and then go over to the studio and start to rehearse and layout the tour. And, we'll also decide what songs you should sing and then the rest happens there."

I nodded, this would be interesting...

~

That evening, I went shopping with Niall around central London. The shops were wonderful and quite different from the ones in Australia. They were actually quite big. I bought a few clothes and shoes. Niall thought I was a little crazy because I had picked up three jackets. To me, it was so cold in England, to him, not so much.

"Princess, I need to go to the dentist. I sort of need my braces tightened." Niall said, nervously.

"Ni, what's wrong?" I asked, "You just seem so nervous."

Niall was hesitant at first but then said, "It just that I'm nervous about my braces. You don't have any and I'm the only lad I know of with them." Niall frowned.

"Nialler, your adorable with them. I had braces when I was in High School and my friends thought it was uncool and laughed but, that makes you, you Ni."

Niall smiled, "Oh, Jess, you always know what to say." Niall smiled and he went to his appointment. I comforted him while he was there.

I can't wait to rehearse tomorrow, I thought as I went to bed later that night...