Chapter 7 : First Concert

I walked back into the house and into Niall's room. He was zipping up his suitcase. "You almost done, Nialler?"

He turned around, "Yeah, I am done. All I gotta do is take it to the bus." He lifted his suitcase off his bed. We walked to the bus and we sat waiting for the rest of the boys.

"I'm so excited." I said, happily. "I can't believe that my dreams are going to come true tonight."

"Yeah, I can't wait to see how the fans react to you. It will be great, sweetie." Niall hugged me, gently. "I think you'll do great."

"Oh, Nialler, your too sweet." I smiled, starting to blush.

Just then, Harry and Louis came in. The jumped in and ran to the beds. "I call this bed," Harry yelled. Louis laughed, "Okay, Harry, we should be more quiet." He looked toward us, "We are disturbing the cutest couple ever."

Niall looked back at them, annoyed. "Okay, boys, quiet down back there."

Louis nodded and he turned to Harry telling him to be quiet. Next, Zayn and Liam came in. Zayn was carrying his bag and had a mirror in his other hand. He smiled as he put his suite case on his bed.

Liam held his bag and sat next to me, "How are you, Jessie? Excited for tonight?"

"Yeah, I'm also really nervous." Suddenly the bus moved and we were on our way. Liam and I talked until we were there.

I smiled as I saw the stadium. I felt butterflies in my stomach. I was nervous. The boys and I got out and we set up backstage. Niall went with the rest of the boys while I went searching for my dressing room. I found my dressing room rather quickly. It was a modest room with huge mirrors around. I glanced at my assortment of dresses. Which one should I pick? I walked around and found a case of make up. Lou Teasdale, One Directions hair stylist, came in after a few minutes.

"Hey, Lou." I said smiling as she handed my her daughter, Lux. I smiled as Lux started to laugh as she played with my hair.

"What dress are you going to wear, love?" Lou asked, glancing at the rack of dresses.

"The pink lace one," I said, "Here it is." I took it off the hanger.

"It's very pretty. How would you like your hair done?" Lou asked.

I blushed, "I didn't know you would fix my hair. I don't know how you should do it"

"Oh, I do. I'll try to figure out something."

I set baby Lux down and Lou started on my hair. I sat and waited for her to finish. It took a while. But, when she was done, I examined my hair. It was beautiful the way the braids were pinned back. I smiled, "Thanks Lou."

Lou laughed graciously, "You welcome." She picked up her daughter and walked our. I picked up the dress and put it on. Soon, Nialler came, "Jess, you look beautiful in that dress." He remarked.

I blushed, "Thanks."

"Your going to go on soon, In about fifteen minutes. Are you ready?"

"Yeah," I said. I talked to Niall until it was time to go out.

~

I walked out on stage seeing millions of faces. I felt nervous. I found my mic and spoke, "Good Evening, London!" I smiled, "Welcome to our show, I'm Jessica Harrison."

The band started to play and I sang:

"I'm the kind of girl

Who doesn't say a word

Who sits at the curb

And waits for the world

But I'm about to break out

About to break out

I'm like a crook tonight

I caught you staring at me

And I was thinking clearly

And now I'm like a bee

And I'm hunting for

The honey

And I'm kind of shy but,

You're super fly

I could be your kryptonite

Oh....."