Chapter 26 : Home

Jessica's POV:

I walked through the airport to the black car, that was waiting, with Niall at my side. The whole airport was crowded with paparazzi yelling questions at us. We moved slowly through the crowd as they just seemed to inch closer to us. Our bodyguards made sure we were protected and we finally made it to the car.

Still cameras flashed as we walked into the car. I sat next to Niall as our luggage was sat next to us. "Niall," I said as I was still being blinded by flashes, "I can't wait to go home but, I don't want the pap's to harass my family. It's just getting worse."

He put his hand around my shoulder, "It'll be okay, Jess. Maybe we can meet them at the café." A smile moved across his face, "I promise it will be okay."

I grinned as we drove to a hotel in Surfer's Paradise. It was one of the largest in town.

When Niall, me, and the rest of the aoys arrived fans were swarming the lobby, singing songs and screaming when they saw us. I held Niall's hand as we boarded the glass elevator.

We finally made it to the top floor; it was our private floor. I went to my room and the boys parted to find theirs. I went to the window and looked outside to the familiar landscape. I saw the docks, the canal, the beach, and Mako Island.

Mako Island was far away and I longed to go. Yet, I knew I couldn't without the paparazzi discovering my secret.

There was a knock as the door. "Who is it?" I asked.

"It's me," Niall responded. He walked in and walked towards the window standing next to me. "Wow, you can see everything here."

"Yes," I smiled, "Do you think I could invite Jon and mum here?" I had thought about it and it was something I wanted to do.

"Of course." Niall said looking at me with a smile. "We can leave to get them right now."

"Okay, I've already told them we arrived here." I pulled my phone out of my pocket. "I'll let them know we're coming."

•°•°•°•°•°•°•

An hour later, Niall and I arrived at my house. (The security said that the paps wouldn't come close to my house or they would be in trouble for trespassing.) It was the same as I remembered it. I knocked at the door.

My little brother Jon answered it, his face lit up when he saw me. "Jessica!" He yelled, happily. He jumped and hugged me as I knelt down to his height. "I miss you!"

I hugged him and didn't want to let go, "I missed you too, Johnny." I just knelt in the doorway hugging him.

I picked him up and carried Jon inside. Niall shut the door behind me. I introduced him to Jon, "Johnny, this is Niall. He's going to marry me."

Jon tried to hide behind my leg. He let a bashful blush cover his cheek. I didn't know why he was shy, he usually wasn't like this.

Niall crouched down to his height, and put out his hand. "Hi Johnny. How are you?"

Jon still hid behind me. "It's alright. Niall is nice, I promise."

Jon finally got the courage to talk to Niall. He walked to him and smiled, "Hi Ni-wall. You like Jessica?"

Niall nodded, "Yes, I like Jessica." Niall shook Jon's hand and smiled.

Niall continued to talk to Jon as I went looking for my mum. She usually always with Jon when he would answer the door.

I walked up into the master bedroom finding mum on the phone. She didn't see me at first but, when she did she quickly ended the phone call.

"Jess!" She grinned, happily. "I can't believe you're back home." She embraced me and I fell happily into her arms.