Chapter 3 : Rehearsal

The next morning, Liam woke me up, "Jess," he called, "Time to get up. Everyone's waiting for you." Had I really slept in late? I jumped out of bed and got dressed, quickly. As I got down the stairs I noticed I forgot to brush my hair! Harry laughed, "Good morning, bedhead." I blushed, not finding it funny. I turned toward the stairs wanting to go up and brush my hair.

Nialler grabbed my shoulder, "Don't worry, it's adorable and the stylists will fix it when we rehearse." He kissed me on the cheek as Louis made a grossed out face.

As we headed out the door, Liam took my hand and led me to a limo parked. It was sterling silver and it had a sun roof. Nialler opened the door for me as I sat in. The other boys followed. I looked at the interior in awe. I had never been in a limo before!

"Neat, isn't it?" Niall said, happily.

"Yep, it is. I love it! I can't believe I'm going on tour with you guys." I looked at Niall then the other boys. "I'm so grateful you chose me."

Louis laughed, "Even before Niall knew you could sing he wanted you to come." The other boys started to laugh. I giggled, thinking that was so cute. Niall started to blush, I knew it was true.

As we talked, we soon found ourselves in the Starbucks© drive-through. The driver asked for our orders then got them straight away. I sipped my coffee wondering if we were close to the stadium. After a moment, the car stopped.

"We're here!" Harry beamed, as he jumped out of the car. Louis chased after him, "Harry, wait for me!" The two lads ran into the stadium. Someone's excited, I thought.

The rest of the boys got out and I followed. The huge stadium was scary. Not really scary, but far too big for me. I wouldn't be able to sing in front of that many people. I walked in, nervously. I looked around seeing thousands of seats, how could I do this?

The boys and I walked to the center. A group of women met us. They had a baby girl; Zayn instantly picked her up and held her. He danced around making the baby laugh. The group introduced themselves as the stylists of One Direction. Next a group of men came. They were the tour managers. They helped create the concert, the look, and even the theme of it!

The boys and I helped set up tables to help the stylists organize their things. The stage was already set and we were ready to create our playlists. Soon, the managers split up and some stayed with the boys and others talked to others.

The remainder stayed with me. It was one man. "Jess, what songs do you have?" I looked at him, puzzled. "I mean the songs you chose for the tour. My name's Jack, by the way." Jack shook my hand, smiling.

I nodded. "Cool. Want me to say the titles? Or sing a line? I've never done this before." I blushed, "Sorry."

"Your fine, love, give me the titles and we'll figure out the rest later, kay?" Jack smiled, "One of your main jobs as an opening act is to get the fans excited to see the lads. Your songs will help that and your sweet personality too."

I smiled, "thanks. Here are some of the titles: So there's 'Your Everything', 'Come back to you', 'where we belong', 'I Believe', 'Another now', 'who I am', 'Pretty Baby', 'now or Never' and 'I don't mind.'" Jack looked impressed, smiling.

"Whoa, that's a lot. Did you write them all?" He asked.

"Sadly no. My friend Bella wrote most of them. But Niall and I wrote two together." I smiled.

"Well, okay, but we'll have to make sure it's okay with Bella so you can use them on the tour, okay. But, let's decide on how you should enter the room."

I nodded as we walked toward the stage. Jack and I went backstage and he told me where everything was located. Now, to practice my entrance...

Jack went to the front of the stage leaving me backstage to decide how I should enter. Girly? Kpop? Rock Star? I took a mic and walked out, picturing millions of directioners.

"Hellllooooo! Is everyone excited tonight?" I smiled, picturing a spotlight.

I heard clapping and I quickly went out of my daydream. I saw everyone clapping. The boys had stopped goofing off and had looked at me and my extravagant entrance.

Jack looked at me happily, "Jessica, that was great." I started to cry, happy that I succeeded.

A few hours later, I started to practice singing, the into to come back to you played as I danced on the stage. I pulled my mic off the podium and started to sing:

"Everyday is something different

But I try to work it out

Even though you tried to tell me

I'm still filled with doubt

Although you think you know me

I don't even know myself

I'm gonna take you

I'm gonna show you

The way to figure it out

Whatever you say now