The Way of Invisibility

I smile as I did a one-hand stand on a pole. 

Raph invited me to see him train and I told him that I rather train with them. It lead us to have a bet. If I can spend a whole day with the training, he has to do one favor...and that favor can be anything with no complaining. If I can't then I have to do one favor for him.

My favor was that he going to do a silly dance. What? I can't think of anything but a silly dance. I was going to ask for a piggyback ride for a whole week but...wait never mind, I going with that idea. "My sons, we have a guest for today," His father said. 

I wasn't too surprised when I met him. I would be surprised if his dad was human though. I quickly went back to position. I hope they didn't see it. "Aw! Raph brought his girlfriend! So cute!"Mikey said as his brother chuckled. Raph glared at him as I giggle. 

"Quiet...Tonight our training shall focus on combining two essential disciplines: The way of balance, and the way of invisibility" He said and clap his hand, making it dark. "Dude, you put in the clapper?"I heard Mikey say. I heard something like a wack. "Ow!"Mikey said. 

"Michelangelo, the way of invisibility also includes the way of silence. I suggest you employ both if you wish to avoid my walking stick" I heard Splinter say. I used my night vision. Splinter lands near Leonardo. 

He tries to hit Leo, but Leo flips it, landing his feet on the post he was on and a post near it. Donnie tries attacking Splinter. Splinter ducks it, and Donnie lands on another post. Raphael does the same thing. Mikey flips around and lands. 

He looks around and claps, turning on the lights. Splinter is right in front of him. "Peekaboo, I see you," Mikey said. He grabs Splinter's stick as he attacks, but Splinter uses that to throw him off balance as he nearly falls all the way off. 

"Hey, don't I at least get points for creativity?"Mikey said. "A creative mind must be balanced by a disciplined body," Splinter said. He claps to turn off the lights. "We must learn stillness and alertness, for they are the only defense against the unexpected," he said.

I keep moving around then I almost got hit by Splinter's cane. I grab hold of the pole and he smiles. He tries to land a hit but misses. I managed to trip but I got hold of the pole and swing myself back up. "So how are you holding up?"Raph said.

I must have landed near his pole. "Pretty good, "I whisper. "Are you sure you can handle the rest of it?" he said. I chuckle. "Bring it on, hotshot" I whisper. "Impressive Miss Alison, "Splinter said. I giggle when I saw Raph's face.

The pole started to shake and I gasp. I saw them fall as I float. The light was on and saw it was Casey. Splinter angrily turns around. He leaps up and knocks Casey down. I clap my hand to turn the light on. "Master Splinter, no! He's okay!"Leo said. 

"Sensei, this is Casey. The nutca-uh the guy we told you about"Donnie said. Casey looks up and shook his head slowly. "You remember. The vigilant-way?"Mikey said. I quickly float back down. Raph looks back and I chuckle. 

"We figured it'd be okay to give him access to the lair. You know, for emergencies and stuff" Raph said. That was too close. "Please forgive my rash action," Splinter said as he got up and bow. I help Casey up. "No problemo, "Casey said as he took off his mask.

"Although next time," Splinter said then points his stick at Casey's head. "You would be wise to heed the ancient Japanese proverb...phone first," Splinter said as he walk away. Raph gave Casey a thumb up.

"Whoa! Raph, your crib's even more awesome than you said" he said and accidentally kicks a post. "You didn't come all the way down here for the nickel tour. What's the 411 street-side?"Raph said. "Graffiti. It's everywhere. All over town"Casey said.