Turtle X-Tinction

Bunches of balloons are strung near the entry and three of the turtles are gathered around Splinter in the living room of Cody's Penthouse. 

One end of a banner that reads "Happy Birthday Cody" hangs from a hook, while the other end is draped on the floor. "Remember, a ninja's greatest assets are invisibility and the element of surprise. Now, practice one more time"Master Splinter said. 

"Oh, for heaven's sake. Master Cody walks in, We turn on the lights, jump out, and yell Surprise! Must everything be a ninja thing with you people?"Serling said. 

"I mean...we got to be prepared for anything?" Alison said. She is sitting on Dark Raphael's shoulder. Athena discusses letting Dark Raphael stay with Alison and allows it, but only if Dark Raphael becomes the kids' bodyguard. 

Serling sighs as the other three turtles chuckle. Michelangelo is in the kitchen wearing a chef's hat and stirring ingredients into a bowl. 

On the computer screen in front of him is Starlee. "You sure Cody doesn't suspect anything, Starlee?"Mikey said. "Totally clueless," Starlee said. She is working in a lab at O'Neil Tech. "We're meeting at the virtual movies at seven, "She said. 

Mikey is stirring and splattering stuff everywhere. "That'll keep him out of the house until nine. You sure you know how to bake a cake? Should you ask Alison for help since..."She said. 

"It's instant cake mix, what's to know?"Mikey said. He adds water and the contents of the bowl suddenly expand and then explode, splattering Serling who has just walked up. Serling growls and starts after Mikey. "Uh, Starlee? Gotta go. Aah!"Mikey said. 

The screen in the lab goes blank. Starlee checks the time, which is six-thirty. "Uh-oh. I better get moving too"Starlee said. She stands up and closes the panel on a section of the transcendental lathe. 

Starlee rolls over to another table and is working her hand-held computer when the lights go out and startle her. "Who's there?"She said. She backs up and then bumps into something. With a gasp,  she spins around and then smiles. 

"Cody! I thought we were meeting later"Starlee said. She had bumped into Turtle X. "Hey, how come you're all armored up?"She said. Turtle X suddenly bats her aside and she slides across the floor before hitting her head on the wall. 

Turtle X walks over to her, but she isn't moving, so it turns and steps onto the transcendental lathe platform. The machine reads Turtle X and then begins creating weaponry which it attaches to Turtle X's body. When it is done, Turtle X lifts the new weapons.

*Play theme song*

Donatello is filling more balloons while Raphael and Leonardo is hanging the birthday banner. 

Alison and Dark Raphael are decorating the table. "Higher, higher. Ah, perfect"Splinter said. Serling hums as he decorates the birthday cake. Mikey walks up to him.  

"Hey, Cody doesn't want a bunch of cutesy flowers on his cake. What else you got?" Mikey said. "I got a chronic case of cretin-itis, "Serling said. "Come on, rivet head, let me show you how we do it ninja style," Mikey said. He snatches the cake decorator out of Serling's hands.

He presses the button and splatters icing all over Serling. "No more help, please, "Serling said. He vacuums the icing off of himself. 

"One more batter bath and you'll ruin my birthday present for Master Cody," he said. "Oh, how's that?"Mikey said. "I've constructed a holovid chronicle of our time together, "Serling said. He displays the holovid, which starts with Serling diapering a baby Cody and then feeding him. 

"Aw, ain't he cute?"Alison said. The video continues to show Serling and Cody together. "Raising a human has certainly had its challenges, "Serling said. "Try four mutant turtles sometimes, "Splinter said, and Alison chuckles. Cody is looking into a microscope in one scene.