Space Invaders Part 2

People were running as the three turtle brothers defend themselves.

"The prisoners are escaping, "One of the Triceratons said. "Forget the prisoners. Capture the terrapin" Another triceraton said. Mikey kick him and took notice of his grenades. "So do these work like earth grenades?"Mikey said as he grab one.

He turn it on and then gave it back to the Triceraton. He ran and hide behind a tree as it exploded. "Guess so," He said. "Point this at an alien and pull the trigger. Come on people, Is this so hard to understand?"Casey said as he hand the other captive gun from a crate. 

They aim and begin to shoot. The Ticeratons ran off. "We're outnumbered. Send for reinforcements"A triceraton said as they ran. The brother went to Casey. "Good work Casey, "Leo said. "Have you guys seen April? Or Alison?"Casey said. 

When Casey said Alison's name, Raph frowned. "Uh wasn't she with you?"Mikey said. "There she is, "Raph said. April ran toward them. Raph look around to see in case Alison was around. "Guys, guys they got Don and Alison. They're on that ship"April said, pointing at a ship that flew off.

"Donnie...Alison"Mikey said. "Come on, we have to get a ship, "Leo said. "Right, let's hit it," Raph said as he and Mikey ran off. "Casey, the triceratons will be coming back for these people. Can you and April at least get them out of the park?"Leo said.

The people whisper to each other. "We'll do Leo now you guys go get your brother and the princess!"April said. Leo nodded and ran. Casey looks at her shocked. "She is a princess? Right?"She said. "I...I don't know...That girl is full of surprise" He said.

Casey looks at the crowd. "Okay, people listen up. No acting like a stupid crowd in an invasion movie because they always get vaporized" Casey said. People whisper to each other. "Somebody always gets vaporized. Yo pal, he's probably gonna, be you. It's like you got a sign on your back that says vaporize me" he said as he point at a guy.

People move away from the blond man. "Casey you're not helping, "April said as she grab a gun from the crate. "Okay everybody, let's go, "April said and they spread out. "Good luck guys," April said as she look up.
🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢
In the military base, they were trying to find a way to stop the triceraton.

"We just can't surrender. I will not be threatened"One of them said. The screen shows the leader of Triceration. "People of earth, you have delayed too long and handing over the fugitoid. Your time is up. Now witness the consequences of inaction"The leader said.

The screen went back to its normal screen. "An alien asteroid craft has entered the airspace over Beijing," One of the leaders said then there was an alarm. "And there's not a thing we can do to stop them," they said. The screen shows how a ship came down. 

It made a circle and shot something in the middle. The machine created a dorm and lifts up a piece of land. "Delay no longer or we shall take your world apart piece by piece until nothing remains. Surrender the fugitoid or perish" The leader said then cut off the connection.
🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢
A ship flew above central Park. 

An alarm was heard. "We have a transient particle alert. The reading is off the gauge"One of the Triceraton said. They look at a screen, showing Raph running. "It's one of the terrapin creatures," The second Triceraton said. "Let's get him, "The first one said. 

Raph hides behind a tree. He look back and saw they aim their laser at him. He gasp and ran off. There was an explosion and when the smoke was cleared, Raph was laying on the floor. They landed their ship and look at Raph. They poke him with a gun.