Enter the Jammerhead

Michelangelo, Raphael, Leonardo, Alison, and Cody were watching TV in the living room.

"Look, Look! Master fighter is about to do his angry manga's cobra shoulder spin!"Mikey said. Cody is seated on the floor in the living room watching the movie. On the couch behind him are Leo, Alison, and Raph. "Huh?"Cody said. "Blam! Look at that!"Mikey said. 

He sits down next to Cody. "Look at that how does he bend that way? It's not even human!"He said. Master Fighter handily defeats his foes. Mikey gets teary-eyed. "Isn't it beautiful?"Mikey said then wipe a tear. Donatello enters the room

"Sweet. Master fighter 13, Revenge of the mongoose spider. Where did you find this?"Donnie said. "When I told Mikey I'd never seen a kung fu movie before, he nearly popped a vessel but I just don't get it.  You guys mix it up for real all the time. That's just a movie. I mean it's just an actor, right? A fake-"Cody said then Alison cover his mouth. 

"Don't say fake around Mikey" Raph said. "He takes his kung fu flicks pretty seriously," Leo said. Mikey is bouncing up and down on the couch, doing split kicks and emulating what he sees. "Look at the grace, the moves, the way the veins pop out of his neck, "Mikey said. 

His neck expands. "It's perfection!" he said. His neck returns to normal with a crackle and he grabs it. "Ow!"Mikey said. "It's the perfect way to cut the circulation to your brain. Michelangelo, should you not be warming up in the dojo, "Splinter said. 

"You bet. If I practice hard enough, I can be as good as Master Fighter right?"He said. "Of course not. That is all film trickery and wires. Fake"Splinter said. "What the? Fake?"Mikey said, shocked. "It's okay Mikey, come on. Let's go practice the shock away" Donnie said. 

Leo and Donnie pull Mikey away. "Master Cody, Master Splinter, reptilian hoodlums, My radiant Queen...Miss Starlee Hamburg to see you" Serling said. "Hey, Starlee. What's-"Cody said but Starlee interrupt him. 

"Work. Lots of work! Need to verify some plans with you. Today I will supervise the testing on the beta nano drones and the testing bots are scheduled for maintenance. I can sleep in the lab. I don't mind. It'll only take four days" Starlee said.

Alison snap her finger and she became silent. Starlee looks at Alison. "Starlee, honey. None of this stuff has to get done right now" Alison said. "So what's going on?"Cody said and Alison snap her finger again. 

"Okay. It's my family. They're coming for a visit. Mom decided it was time to come to earth and officially check in on me. And by check-in, I mean to drive me crazy until I agree to go home. It'll be a week-long knack fest about how dangerous and savage earth is"Starlee said.

"Sometimes family is best enjoyed in the company of others. Perhaps Cody would care to host a fine civilized meal here tonight" Splinter said. "I can help with the O'Neil tech tour if you want any excuse to hang out there, "Donnie said then he lean in.

"Plus I'm sort of an expert on crazy families," Donnie said. "Thank you so much all of you," She said. "Hey. That's what friends are for"Cody said. "Yeah, to make up for the family you got stuck with, "Mikey said. Leo bops him on the back of Mikey's head.
🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙
Jammerhead's ship hovers above Chelsea Chasm. 

Inside, Jammerhead is back to normal and has shed the prison body suit. "All right, now that my reboot's complete, let's get down to business, "Jammerhead said. He is seated on a throne inside the ship. Lined up in two rows in front of him are his Street Phantoms.

"I'm owed more than a little payback from those shell heads for putting me in lock-up," he said. "Boss, say the word and I'll drak 'em all"The first street Phantom said. "No. It's gotta be me, alone. Respect means everything on the street. Those turtles and the queen may be good at hand-to-hand..."Jammerhead said.