Lap of the gods

The episode begins aboard the Ninja Tribunal Ship as it travels across the ocean toward Japan.

"What the shell have we gotten ourselves into?"Mikey said. "I've always wanted to see Japan, but this isn't exactly what I had in mind," Donnie said as he braid Alison's hair. "Yeah man, I don't think this place is in any tourist guides," Adam said. 

"If we have time, I am glad to give you guys a tour. I am sure they will let us if I ask nicely!" Alison said. The ship sails between jagged mountains. "I don't know about you, but this cruise into mystery is getting real old, real fast. This stinks, Leo, big time" Raph said.

"Any movement from the tribunal, Tora?"Leo said. Tora is seated cross-legged atop a skylight mounted on the deck. He looks down into the interior of the ship. "Nothing, kame, "Tora said. "Then I say we go down there and make a move," Raph said.

"There's still too much we don't know about the tribunal, about this threat they mentioned, " Leo said. "You gotta be kidding me! They kidnapped us! They sicced their wooden soldiers on us, They did something to Alison and tried to make us take each other out. They're the threat, and you still wanna wait and see?"Raph said. 

They gasp when they saw a dagger near his neck. "You don't speak that way about them. Feel honored that they decided to pick you. They saw something special in you and you should accept it" Alison said. Raph look down and managed to knock her down.

She yelps then he pins her to the wall. "You know...I like when you are fiesty. It makes me feel so worked up to see you like this~" Raph whispered. She blinks as she blushes. Leo noticed her earring. The red feather was glowing a bit. 

"Warriors! We have apparently arrived"Faraji said. He let her go and she huffed. She cleans her skirt and walks off quickly. "She is still there, Leo...I know it"Raph whispered. The ship has sailed into a harbor that dead ends at an ornate dock. 

A ramp from the dock leads to an opening in the mountain. "This is it? I was expecting something a little more... cool"Mikey said. Donatello taps his shoulder and points up. Mounted on the side of the mountain is a huge dragon-shaped staircase. 

"Ohh, that's more like it," he said. "Acolytes!"Juto said. "You must disembark now. The path ahead is long and difficult, and your burdens are great" Kon said. "Probably too great," Juto said. "Burden? What are you—" Donnie said. 

Kon points behind them and they turn to see heavy backpacks laden with camping gear. "Oh," Donnie said. "Young Alison. You don't have to worry about it. You know what to do" Juto said. She smile and bowed. 

The acolytes start up the staircase, each carrying a heavy pack on their back. "What did they pack these things with, bricks?"Raph said. "No, bro', that's just your head," Mikey said. "Keep yapping, Mikey. Soon as we get to the top—"Raph said. 

Alison stop walking and held her head. She took a deep breath and then keep on walking. "Sheesh, they always this way to each other?"Adam said. "No, usually they're a lot more annoying," Leo said. They continue up the steep staircase. 

At one point, Leo pauses to look down at the ship. "What do you think the tribunal's doing down there?"Leo said. Alison giggles and look at him. "You see, Leonardo, "Alison said. In the ship, the tribunal stands facing one another. 

"All is in its place. The wheel turns once more. Let the journey finally begin"Juto said. All four lift their hands. The ship creaks and then rises out of the water. It begins to ascend. "Whoa, guys, look!"Leo said. The others join him and look down. "No way!"Raph said. 

"Dude! That's... that's..."Mikey said. "Awesome" Adam said. The ship passes them and continues upwards. "Nobody said there was an express elevator. Come on, that's not fair" Mikey said. "Turtle luck running true to form, "Raph said.