Secrets Origins part 3

We prepare ourselves.

"Attack! Destroy them all!"Shredder said. I heard some evil laughter and look. Is that...Baxter Stockman...as a head?! "Oh dear and I thought I was stuck with an unpleasant robot body," Fuigtord said. He shot a laser beam, sending Fuigtord to the pod.

"My sons, attack!"Splinter said. I touch my waist and found my fan. I smile as I took them out. I knock a few down.  I saw Shredder going to Mortu. I quickly went to his side. My fans transform into a scythe. "I have anticipated this moment for nearly 10 centuries," Shredder said. 

"I'm surprised that with your genius, it took you a thousand years to find us," Mr. Mortu said. I ran toward Shredder and swing my scythe toward him. He grab it and threw it over his shoulder. I yelp as my back hit the wall.

"If those guys have been enemies for that long then that means..."I said. "This is the same shredder from a thousand years ago," Splinter said. Hun got hold of Mr. Mortu. Shredder walked toward him. "Finally, "He said. I managed to kick Shredder away. 

He growls but a group of Utrom shot some laser beams at him. Shredder managed to attack them. I ran behind him and pull his helmet back. He yell then he threw me. I scream but someone caught me. "You okay princess?"Raph said.

"Thanks for the saving, "I said. He put me down. "At last it's time I finally had my revenge on you annoying mutations," said a voice. I look down and saw Baxter Stockman. "Stockman? And I almost didn't recognize you. New haircut?" Raph said.

Baxter shot a laser beam at them. "Guys!"I said then block a ninja's surprise attack. "Stockman. You have more important business" Shredder said. Important business? "Never. My revenge comes first" Baxter said then shot some more laser beams. I knock the ninja out.

"I said hold, "Shredder said. Baxter scream. Did Shredder...shock him? "Implement phase three now, "Shredder said. "Yes, master. The device will soon be under your control" Baxter said as he walk away. "The device, "Mortu said. I help him back into his Exo-suit. 

"The transmit. We must stop that cyborg before"Mortu said but Hun block the doorway. Someone let out an evil laugh and we can guess who. "You will go nowhere, "Shredder said. Leo appears out of nowhere and kicks him to the wall. He stuck on some brown goop. 

Mortu ran and type something. The wall glows up and the brown goop sucks him in. His henchmen went to help him. A few begin to fight us. I smile as my scythe transforms into my fan. I block the ax. "We will return to assist you as soon as the transmit is secured, "Mortu said. 

I stomp and he trips. I caught him by the leg. I did a battle cry as I threw him to the wall. "After the Utorm now"I heard Shredder say. We stop them. "You'll have to go through us first, "I said. "You're not worth wasting my time," Shredder said then type something on the computer.

The door was shielded and white liquid appear. Shredder grabs my arm and pulls me into a tube. He places a hand on my shoulder. I rather die than be with him. I push him then fell into the white liquid. He glares at me as I stick my tongue out. 

I hit the wall but nothing. "It's no good. I can't work these controls" Donnie said. "I keep slicing at the wall but it just heals itself. It's like the room's alive" Leo said then I stop. "Wait that's it. This is a techno-organic chamber" I said. 

"Alison is right. We need to think a little less techno and a little more organic" Donnie said. He swings his staff at it. "See the walls have techno-organic nerve endings. They can feel just follow my rhythm if we can agitate the nerve endings just so..." Donnie said then we did what he did. 

It suddenly begins to bubble. "She's gonna blow!"Donnie yell. Raph quickly grab me and held me tight. The liquid shot forward, taking us with it. We arrive in a hallway. "You okay, princess?"He said. "Give...give me a minute," I said as I lean on him. "Okay that was nasty," Mikey said as he stood up.
🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢
"Not if we got anything to say about it," I said as we arrive to help them.