Secrets Origins Part 1

I sigh as I held my pendant.

"Focus on the target, "My teacher said. I nod then put my arm out. I send a fireblast and it turns into three. It made a triangle and hit the target. "Good job!"He said. I smile as Splinter claps slowly. I look at him. "The flower, "He said. I look down and saw a bunch of flowers growing.

"Oh! Sorry!"I said then they disappear. "It is okay. This is some way in which Peletaian expresses themselves. Sometimes they glow or they yell really loud. It depends on the person's personality"The third one said. "Make sense," I said.

They also told me why I was glitching. It was anxiety. They ask me if I know what might be the cause but I told them I have no clues. "It seems like you can handle your magic pretty well. As long you have this gem with you, it helps you control your energy"The second one said. 

"So where did you get this gem?"I said. They look at each other. "From a dear friend... Nancy"They said. So this is her gem. It feels warm for some strange reason. I wonder who is Nancy. We heard an explosion. I pick up my skirt and follow them. "My sons. Stop"Splinter said. 

The turtles gasp as they saw us. "Master Splinter, "Leo said. "They are not our enemy," he said. "Huh," They said. "Master Splinter," They said as they hug their father. "My sons it is good to see you too...please my spine," Splinter said. I chuckle and they look at me. 

"Alison," Raph said. "Raph...Hey"I said. I walk toward him. I held his hand. "You look..." he said. "Oh, this? Yeah. They gave me this" I said. They gave me a kimono that belong to Nancy. It makes me wonder if they had a lot of things that belong to her in this weird building. 

"Here. I want you to meet some friends. I believe you have met the guardians" I said, pointing at the guardian. They bow their head. "It was they who found me after the battle with the shredder and brought me here to these benevolent beings who saved my life," Splinter said. 

"This is our good friend, Mr. Mortu, "I said and the guy with purple hair appear. "Mortu, these are my sons," Splinter said. "Um thank you for saving our sensei," Leo said as they bow. "But who are they? What are they?"Leo whisper. "They call themselves Utroms," I said. 

"And their story is inextricably interwoven with our own the ooze that originally mutated us all was a by-product of their experiments with this transmat device," Splinter said. "So the chemical makeup of the ooze is caused by the interdimensional shift of non-essential subatomic particles," Donnie said. 

"But where were we transported how did we wind it back here and what...what," Mikey said. I pinch his arm. "Ow," he said. "All will be explained. First, there's some business to take care of. Beam these intruders back to their original coordinates" Mr. Mortu said. 

"Yes sir," My teacher said and type on the keyboard. "Master Splinter, this is Dr. Honeycutt," Donnie said. I gasp. Another robot! "I must apologize for my present condition this mechanical body," Dr. Honeycutt said. "Are you kidding?! This is amazing" I said. "Oh thank you for your kind word," he said. "Tell us about yourself, "I said.
🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢
"And that's how I came to be here," Dr. Honeycutt said.

I smile as I poke his robot body. "It tickle," he said. I pull my hand back. "I see my sons have gotten into their usual amount of trouble in the eight hours they've been gone, "Splinter said. "Man, I wish I went with you. It kinda sounds fun "I said. "Eight hours," Leo said. 

"We were gone three weeks," Raph said. "Perhaps I can explain. The extinctions of inter-dimensional travel affect not only the basic laws of three-dimensional space but the fluidity of temporal mechanics as well" Mr. Mortu said. "That is so cool," Donnie said.